November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• [WIP] The Octopus' Garden

Amazing work. I am in awe. Wish you would consider adding some of your maps to the Atlas.

Royal Scribe
  • [WIP] Sea Elves Outpost

There are a lot of edible sea animals like sea cucumbers etc, that may also not need as much light all the time. Perhaps a special lighting system, powered by magic (or solar electricity batteries connected to high tech panels on the island above - LOL - just kidding).

I LOVED the hammock idea for beds undersea. Well thought out, and well illustrated.

Royal Scribe
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

Yes, they are. Under Settlements:

Royal Scribe

I have revised the explanatory notes for the coming annual, and am using this town as the example. this is the completed map - well, it will be unless I get comments that I need to take note of.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeMonsenMapjunkieroflo1LoreleiCalibre

I understand the tedium of making a city with house symbols for thousands of buildings - at least Watabou provides the placement of the buildings. if you use the house tool, rather than symbols, except for a few buildings, then that reduces the labour of scaling, rotating etc. I am already doing that using Darklands city for one of my Watabou cities, which I will show on a thread on the forum later.

And thousands of buildings is what I did for my extravaganza city, Dun Fingolfin, which is now in the Community Atlas.

Royal ScribeDon Anderson Jr.