November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Hardin region of Myirandios

Separate settlements, with occasional meetings together, mainly to deal with any crisis. But there are competing agents, one faction seeking to prevent any unity, another seeking to form a unified nation, and a third seeking to unite with the northern island, Endendor, in the newly created Bilyy (White) Jarldom

LoopysueMapjunkieMonsen

Here is each island close up.

Two rather 'evil' islands, and a major reason why the region hasn't consolidated into a nation state.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeMonsen

Here is the region of the northern Isles, with each island detailed. The uppermost left island is the closest to there being a 'nation', mainly due to the efforts of Melodiva Tirina, the charismatic female leader of this hardy folk. I am going to do a sketch using Character Artist of both the Sea king and Melodiva Tirina (as she is an important person in this fantasy world). And also try to use it to do the sea creatures, the Muru.

LoopysueCalibreMonsen
  • Community Atlas - Alarius - Hermit Island

This island is tropical, and shows only one settlement, a hut village symbol. However, given the actual size of Alarius, and even this island, which is roughly 350x350 miles in dimension, I am going to imagine that as a rather large settlement, albeit a hut like one. I am using Hindi based names - the alternative name is Hindi for Hermit, and Akela means alone, or Lonely.

But there will be smaller hut settlements spread around.

The Hermit will be located in a special geological feature - not sure what yet. certainly not a mountain, since no mountains were even hinted at here.

Anyway, this is the beginning of the Hermit Kingdom - now where have I heard that phrase before. hehehe

FarsightX3LoopysueRoyal ScribeMapjunkieGlitchRicko Hasche
  • Community Atlas Project - Download information - Contributions Welcome

@Monsen , can I reserve Hermit Island in Alarius to do - while I am in an island mood.

Kevin