November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas - Doriant - Radizarela

I use Ralf's method mainly, but if the map is not too cluttered, i do use the drawing over an image - which is what I did with this map.

Royal Scribe

Text to come. It fits between what has already been mapped, and the area you are going to map.

I just like to fill in the unmapped little spaces that otherwise would miss out, and it gives me a chance to use a style I otherwise would not use. i use Mike Schley as the main basis for my own fantasy world.

I am really looking forward to your map. You can start on it now - it has not been taken, and Remy won't mind if you start now.

Royal Scribe

I have taken this bit of Doriant which would otherwise be overlooked in the larger scheme of things. I am using a style I have not used before, from the 2016 annual - Realms of Legend.

Here is my beginning.

Royal ScribeRicko Hasche
  • Community Atlas Project - Download information - Contributions Welcome

Could I also have the little bit to the north of this that is unmapped?

Royal Scribe
  • [WIP] Inside the Temple of Fah

How about this bit - 1000x1000 miles, temperate, coast, mountains, desert, oasis. West coast Doriant. The grid squares are 100x100 miles, if you want to cut it down further.

Or cut the bottom two rows off, and get the default Overland map size of 1000 x 800 miles.

Just a suggestion, based on what you mentioned. The red dots represent large and medium sized cities.

AleD