November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Hardin region of Myirandios

I am making great strides on my project. I have now completed making separate maps for each region on the Hardin map. This is one of the more complex - the Folortalin City States, which I have now completed to my satisfaction. (though I might add a character or two, perhaps - two opposing political figures?)

Sorry I can't give more detail on the map on the forum, it is already 9,6MB here, but I have saved it as a 10000 x 10000 map (105 Mb Jpg). I have also attached the FCW for any who are interested.

Royal ScribeMapjunkieGlitchMonsen
  • Community Atlas - Alarius - Hermit Island

Map is finished, I think. I will submit it to Remy Monsen when he returns from his well-earned vacation.

Royal ScribeLoopysueMapjunkieGlitchRicko Hasche

An update - only text to go, I think. Hope there are plenty of interesting places to explore, but I won't be doing map notes.

Royal ScribeDaltonSpenceRicko Hasche

This island is tropical, and shows only one settlement, a hut village symbol. However, given the actual size of Alarius, and even this island, which is roughly 350x350 miles in dimension, I am going to imagine that as a rather large settlement, albeit a hut like one. I am using Hindi based names - the alternative name is Hindi for Hermit, and Akela means alone, or Lonely.

But there will be smaller hut settlements spread around.

The Hermit will be located in a special geological feature - not sure what yet. certainly not a mountain, since no mountains were even hinted at here.

Anyway, this is the beginning of the Hermit Kingdom - now where have I heard that phrase before. hehehe

FarsightX3LoopysueRoyal ScribeMapjunkieGlitchRicko Hasche
  • Hardin region of Myirandios

Here is the final map of this region - 2400 km w x 2500 km l. It will be the basis of my campaign Gazetteer which I hope to publish in about 12 months.

I am now working on mapping each subregion, starting with Fol0rtalin. I have included many of the maps I have done for the Atlas, a little revised.

MonsenRalfDon Anderson Jr.LoopysueAleDGlitch