November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Myirandios - Hardin Region - Skalamark

Well, I have amazed myself, and finished this map in a rather short time. A Norwegian feel, I hope.

Sorry the resolution isn't so good on the forum.

Royal ScribeLoopysueGeorgeMonsenGlitch
  • Terror Australis

I have used the map of the world shown in the Annual 92 (Real World Vector Data), which is the subject of the upcoming Live Mapping session. I have translated it into the Mike Schley style.

A setting for a Fantasy land, with all the aboriginal nations as the actual national boundaries?

After Ralf's session, I might see if I can get a map of the area with more detail.

Still, it is fun.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeLoreleiGlitch
  • Myirandios - Hardin Region - Skalamark

Here is the northern part of Skalamark. I made free use of Norwegian place names, some Norwegian translations, and the Viking symbols from Mike Schley latest monthly offering. I hope there are some more to come, for use in this hardy land - rather like Harald Hardrada's kingdom.

Royal ScribeMonsenGlitchLoopysue
  • Community Atlas - Kumarikandam - Northwestern Tolgad

I have changed my mind about this map completely, and chosen the Mythic maps style instead. I will use Myrklund on a more jungle type area, which this is not supposed to be.

I used hill symbols from Sarah Wroot style, to make up for the fact there were no hill symbols in this style.

I think this is ready for Remy.

Comments and suggestions welcome.

Royal ScribeRicko Hasche
  • Community Atlas - Kumarikandam - Myrklund Style

Here is a better area for a jungle Myrklund map.

This is VERY much a beginning. More later on today.

Royal ScribeMapjunkie