November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Ukadarlia

The Davaraz - the 'dwarves' of Ukadarlia. They are albino with green cat's eyes and night vison. They are also radio-resistant, and love using uranium and cobalt in their metal work! They predate human arrival on Dashamargo by about 15,000 years at least, and are from another planet, not earth. And so cannot interbreed with human stock - hence no half-dwarves or half-davaraz.

LoopysueRicko HascheMonsenJimPGlitchEukalyptusNowLauti
  • Ukadarlia

I am actually making them more on a insect template - this is a leather skinned, egg laying, reptilian creature, but with three parts to their body - head, thorax (with lungs) and abdomen (with tail) and six limbs and many of this group also have wings - certainly the sentient species does. A different evolutionary biology to reptiles and insects on earth, but combining features of both. They are actually the original land dwelling sentient species on this planet - the humans, elves and orcs derive from human species on Earth, stranded millennia ago on this planet, and evolving in different ways (helped by genetic modification in the very early years of human settlement - technology now lost to time). Dwarves, with radio-resistance, albino features, thin bodies and cat-like night vision, are derived from yet another planet, having settled the underground regions long before human arrival about 20,000 years ago.

So, not your standard Lizardman-dragon, or dwarf.

LoopysueRicko HascheGlitch
  • Ukadarlia

I have decided to make the Drakona 6 limbed - I am not so sure it works with CA, but this will do, I think

LoopysueJimPRicko HascheCalibreEukalyptusNow
  • Ukadarlia

The two Drakona - these are derived from a completely different evolutionary path from humans-elves-orcs; and so cannot interbreed with them. Their wings allow them to glide more than actually fly, as they are almost a vestigial organ, and serve as sexual display, rather than functional. I would have liked to make them more iridescent, but CC3 doesn't have iridescent sheens - are there sheet effects that would allow this?

LoopysueMonsenJimPGlitchLauti
  • Ukadarlia

The Qesuik - adapted for colder climes.

Revised characters. Hope this meets the comments below - I feel these are better as well.

LoopysueRicko HascheMonsenGlitchLautiEukalyptusNow