November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas City of Tartateos - Shipyards District

This is also aimed at the community Atlas in the City State of Irisia on Artemisia.

This is finished and is already in the Atlas. I used Watabou Medieval City Generator as the basis.

Here is the nearly completed Shipyards District.

GlitchRoyal ScribejmabbottShessarLoopysueJuanpiAleDRicko Hasche
  • Community Atlas - Stromphe City - Captains Dock District

I am on my way to completing and submitting yet another district to the Stromphe City map. all the buildings are in, now just for the non-building features.

Royal ScribeRicko Hascheroflo1jmabbottRalfShessarJuanpi
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

This took less than 10 minutes to go from starting to insert the DXF to this. I have solved the problem of the road and river - it lies in the original setup of the map to export as SVG - make sure river and roads are NOT outlined. Even if they seem to disappear, they will be present on your svg, therefore DXF.

Once I am completely satisfied with the whole process, i will upload the whole process along with a new Template and DrawTools for both metric and (ugh) imperial. And the fills I use for the fields.

I will be renaming the CITY BLOCK sheet to SYMBOLS BUILDINGS.

ScottARoyal Scriberoflo1GlitchCalibreLoopysueRaiko

I decided to really test the system and do a large city using the method above. This took just over 60 minutes, but not so bad really for this size city. FCW included if anyone wants to use it. I haven't added anything extra to what the actual city generated, ie no trees, hills, forests, swamps, invading troops, cluster bombs etc - the sort of normal stuff any city has these days.

Larger version in gallery.

I didn't bother to use Shaded polygon by Edge on the fields - i would do so if I was going to develop this city further. Does anyone want me to - perhaps an Atlas add?

jmabbottRoyal ScribeMonsenLoopysueRalfRicko HascheCalibreRaiko

And here is the final version of the map - I will see if I can find a place in the Atlas for it.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeScottARicko HascheCalibreRaiko