November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Dimitrios island

Do you mean make the farms smaller, or bigger?

Here is the map at present. I am happy to take on board your suggestion. I guess the paddocks are almost a mile wide at present!

LoopysueJuanpi
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Dimitrios island

Here is my next Island. Not complete yet, and wanting suggestions etc.

Royal ScribeLoopysueRicko HascheCalibreJuanpiMapjunkie
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Tiresia City State

I think this is finished. I will write a map note, detailing mainly the potential adventure spots.

Please feel free to criticize and make suggestions.

MonsenLoopysueRicko HascheRoyal ScribeDon Anderson Jr.JuanpiGlitch
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Tiresia City State

I have decided to map all the islands in the irisian City map style while I am waiting to get my new computer back from the repairers under warranty. Since I have to send it to the manufacturers - overseas - it will only take 6 weeks - outrageous!!

Anyway, here is the first - the biggest of the remaining islands, Tiresia City State, which has hegemony over the whole island. It is mainly agricultural and fishing, and is the least wealthy of the City States. It is also the closest to the hostile Kingdom of Helmonte.

I am using the same style as I did for Helmonte - Herwin Wielink, not my favourite style by a long shot.

This is the beginning of the map - interesting features to be added later.

Royal ScribeBwenGunLoopysueRicko HascheRalfMonsenJuanpiGlitch
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

The final step is adding all the extra bits and pieces - forests and trees, wetlands, roads and squares and city backgrounds, hills and contours, maybe extra buildings, buildings and towers on top of one another, even a gatehouse to replace the open walls in some places. And text and scale and compass, of course.

Here it is, partly completed.

MonsenTravellerjmabbottCalibre