Latest Images

• Community Atlas: St. Cei the Beloved's Cathedra, Torstan, Peredur

I need two monocles, sir, obviously ๐Ÿ˜

thanks!

Cal

Loopysue[Deleted User]JimP
  • WIP: Nirmathas on Golarion

Greets...

Of course! When I finish it, I'll post it here for anyone who wants.

Cal

Ricko HascheRoyal Scribe
  • WIP: The Citadel

Ok, did a little work on the conical tower tops. I've noticed trying to do non-visual rotate, that the rotation spins counter-clockwise. Might be my eyes, but I tested it vigorously heh. Correct me if I'm wrong, please.

I added light to the tower tops and used an edge fade. May need to tweak that a bit more...

Cal

Also, the drop shadow under the windship/skyship is there mainly for my players to clearly see it's floating; but I don't like that. I need to either displace it more and/or lighten. Not sure yet.

Cal

LoopysueAleD
  • What I've been working on

Thanks all!

Yes, Spectrum and I modified the sheet effects, added a few sheets of my own. No other styles added in (yet) heh.

thanks, Dak.

DakJimP
  • Possible map for roll20 game

I go with my own world, always. It always starts with a map. Once I have that settled, then I know the backstory/history, then on to current events and the adventures. I usually have a very large map showing what I feel would be known to players and that encompasses the entire continent. Then, I go for more regional maps for details and so on. Then, down to city maps, battlemaps, and a 'dungeon' or so (we tend not to run dungeon-crawl adventures in the style of RoleMaster).

Using this method keeps me constantly drawing maps heh. Which can be a good and bad thing. ๐Ÿ˜

Dak, I absolutely love your maps and drawing style. Keep 'em coming!

Cal

Dakjmabbott
  • WIP: Caer Montieren: Ostia

Greets, fellow artists

Well, trying my hand at a contour map of a region in my game. Centered around Caer Montieren in the Barony of Tremorante, Ostia.

This is my first attempt at a contour map. My friend, Rob_Wordsmith, informs me it's wrong ๐Ÿ˜ judging by his military training and the maps he is used to from all that. So, I put it up here for critical help.

Help! please

๐Ÿ˜

Cal

PS: I had to make my own Altitude Key. Wasn't hard, really.

LoopysueRalfGlitch
  • Help with Symbol Management

Thanks, @mike robel

Somehow, that worked!

Both areas were done using the Terrain tools! Yay, all is restored ๐Ÿ˜

Loopysuemike robelJimP
  • Character Artist 3

Greets

I, too, wish to emphasize that I think an update to CA would be very much welcomed by me and my Gaming Guild.

Please, if possible, do this.

Cal

JimPGlitch
  • WIP: Calibre vs Beleriand...

Let's see if this updated version is going to fit...

jmabbottLoopysueDaltonSpence
  • Troy Map for Game

Thanks, everybody.

It's post-apocalyptic Earth set in the US. GM is using 5E rules for it. Basically, the Solar System has entered a region of space where the laws of physics have changed so that magick works, supernatural creatures exist and so on. Fun, so far heh heh.

thanks

Cal

JimPRaiko