Username
Calibre
Last Active
Roles
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• WIP: Now, for something completely different...

Hey all,

I'm starting to wonder if this is too busy looking. The continent is 1785 miles N-S and 2255 E-W at the widest points. That's rather small for a continent. I was also envisioning it being probably twice that size. I suppose I could fudge the scale bar when I add it. I only have a couple more 'nations' to do, but I'd really like some feedback please. Too much? Not enough? ETC.

Thanks

Theschabi[Deleted User]JimPDaltonSpenceDak
  • WIP: New Map, New Issues...

Hey all!

We've done our characters. And during /that/ process, the GM asked me to alter the map a bit. It's below:

It took me hours to make RGB matrix do what I wanted with the colour of Iron Hells. And to finally get a lava fill I liked. But I think he'll approve this.

Cal

DaltonSpence[Deleted User]LoopysueMonsen
  • WIP: Nargothrond: Really need advice, please

Well, have this so far:

It's not meant to be detailed or even 'realistic', but just a layout so I know where players and areas are.

Cal

Royal ScribeLoopysueJimPDaltonSpence
  • WIP: New Map, New Issues...

Hey all!

Working on a new map for a fellow GM/DM in our gaming group. He wanted an 'asian' continent. Based on his decrees, I did the following...

Again, tracing is a major hassle. Even creating my own drawing tool for political borders did nothing to prevent random nodes from being selected. It took me 2 hours at least to do these borders. It's still WIP, as you can see.

Loopysue[Deleted User]JimP
  • Trying to salvage a very old map....

Awesome, JimP. That sounds really interestin.

Well, I've bitten the bullet and spent hours reconstructing the map. The original was drawn back when I was still learning basics; I'm still learning more aspects of CC3+, of course. So, after grueling hours of scaling, inserting and fighting the COLLAR command like mad, here is what I will be working on for the foreseeable:

This is the entire Eastern Continent as far as we will ever know. My original idea was to just do separate maps for each area; after due consideration, I decided one large map and sections will be cut out to expand as needed---which is what I do for all other maps I draw. Not much on this atm, but I had to merge Estcarp with Escore---wasn't easy and there are still errors, but I can live with these heh.

Geoff

Royal ScribeLoopysueJimPRicko Hasche
  • WIP: Galaxy Map and Template...

Here it is:

WeathermanSwedenRalfLoreleiDak
  • WIP: Dominion of Ostia

Hey, guys

Going to call this a final forum version. I must admit I'm getting antsy to try a new style but as I said I wanted to keep the styles the same for all my game maps. Anyway, of course I still need feedback if you can. 😁

thanks

LoopysueJeff BMonsenOwlishlyTabooRalf
  • WIP: Hiero's Journey

FINAL

Everything we need in our game ?

MonsenWyvern[Deleted User]LoopysueLorelei
  • WIP: Hiero's Journey

Thanks, DaltonSpence

I know, thankee. But the GM has spoken: there is a guild called 'The Ropers' who man the docks and guide in ships that need serious repair other than drydock. So, he dictated the ship be there ?

Below, I've got the finished continental map.

LoopysueDakWyvern[Deleted User]
  • Trying to salvage a very old map....

Well, disliked the pale glow, but some editing has lent some clarity.

LoopysueJimPRicko Hasche