Birthday
November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• World of Tatilana - Free Towns of Chervonyahuar (Red Jaguar)

Here is a regional map of Western Sergeevna. It is the free towns of Chervonyahuar (Ukrainian for Red Jaguar). It is a tropical region.

Not yet complete. Larger version in gallery

MonsenMythal82JimPLoopysueMaidhc O CasainGeorge
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

Here is a revised version of the Drawtools. so far, they all work with the Change Like Draw Tool command, including the towers and fields, which was not the case in the original watabou annual.

A bit more work needed on the effects to get it all to my satisfaction, but I think the drawing tools are now ready to go.

I guess the next step is to do an example map.

I need to work out how to revise the scaling of the Hatch files, and how to make sure they are imported into the style, so people can access them if they need to alter the dimensions etc

Royal ScribeCalibreroflo1Raiko

The final step is adding all the extra bits and pieces - forests and trees, wetlands, roads and squares and city backgrounds, hills and contours, maybe extra buildings, buildings and towers on top of one another, even a gatehouse to replace the open walls in some places. And text and scale and compass, of course.

Here it is, partly completed.

MonsenTravellerjmabbottCalibre

I will post my revision of the Templates and Drawing tools later on. Unless @Ralf thinks that would violate the ProFantasy agreement. They will be titled Annual Watabou City QW, to distinguish them from the official version, and they will also have their own Drawing Tools and bitmaps - again, drawn from existing CC3+ bitmaps - hence I will await to hear what Ralf says before posting.

But they will fix the problem with the present annual, given all the developments in the watabou city generator since that annual came out.

RalfRoyal ScribeGlitchCalibrejmabbott
  • Community Atlas - Berenur - Arum Suth

This is the beginning of a map for the Atlas in the new January 2024 style.

LoopysueMonsenJimPRalfRicko HascheAleD
  • Creating greater depth

I tried to do something similar with the city of Stromphe, and ended up using cliffs and walls.

atlas.cdn.monsen.cc/atlas/artemisia/hi/stromphe city.png

Royal ScribeRicko HascheDaltonSpenceJackTheMapperMapjunkie
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Pragites Isles

Halfway there. Thanks to Sue for the Marine Dungeon - for mermaid grotto and sunken city regions in the map.

Here is a region torn between the merchants of the Irisian City States, and the military Leonder Imperium. Hence the warships and fortifications on each island.

MonsenRicko HascheLoopysueMapjunkieRoyal ScribeGlitch
  • Deithardt-Kolsven Region

This is the thread where all discussion on this region will now be held.

Here are three regions fairly completely mapped - the last being the least complete.

First, the 'Viking' kingdom of Kolsven

Next, the once great empire of Deithardt

With a close up of the remnants of Deithardt itself

Two nations to the north of Deithardt - Varnavna - not so complete

And Vuksatem

Finally, the least complete (what I am working on at present, East Bolasov (I had to divide Bolasov into two, as otherwise the overall map became too large - and perhaps that will make for a regional and perhaps ethnic difference - eg like East and West Ukraine).

MonsenRicko HascheGlitchJimPJuanpi
  • FT3 to CC3+ as per recent Live Mapping Tutorial

I was really impressed with this video, as it has made things a lot easier for me to translate FT3 world to s CC3+ style I like. Thanks Ralf.

In my example below, I have decided to translate a FT3 section to a Pete Fenlon Style (revisited), but I have also used the rivers that were created in the FT3 map.

Here is the FT3 map:

Here is the translation to Pete Fenlon, and it was SO easy. Again, thanks Ralf.

Obviously not completed.

Here is an insert.

Royal ScribeLoopysueJimPRicko HascheRalf

Here are some of the Drawing tools I am working on for a new version of Watabou Cities.

Please comment.

And if any of you have better ways to do crenalations with a drawing tool or macro, please let me know.

CalibreLoreleiScottARaiko