November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• Carn Dum - using Inked Ruins annual

This is a slightly updated version, ready to go into the Atlas.

LoopysueRalfRicko HascheMonsenEukalyptusNowJimPGlitchCalibre
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Xenothon and Demydice Isles

I think this is finished, but await further suggestions. Map notes to come.

Three islands to go.

LoopysueRicko HascheJuanpiGlitchMapjunkieMonsenGeorge
  • Dinosaur World

A map using Climate Textures and satellite World styles (60 and 62) based on a map of the breakup of Gondwanaland. I have replaced proto-India with Harn.

Putting in reptilian civilizations for fun. Not complete of course.

But Happy New year, everyone.

LoopysueGlitchJimPMonsenJulianDracosRalfFey
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Tiresia City State

I think this is finished. I will write a map note, detailing mainly the potential adventure spots.

Please feel free to criticize and make suggestions.

MonsenLoopysueRicko HascheRoyal ScribeDon Anderson Jr.JuanpiGlitch
  • Hardin region of Myirandios

Since my new computer is in for repairs, I have decided to do work on this region. So far, I have detailed the country of Folortalin, and Elf-Slav racial mixture.

Royal ScribeCalibreLoopysueMonsenRicko HascheGlitchJuanpi
  • Ukadarlia

The Davaraz - the 'dwarves' of Ukadarlia. They are albino with green cat's eyes and night vison. They are also radio-resistant, and love using uranium and cobalt in their metal work! They predate human arrival on Dashamargo by about 15,000 years at least, and are from another planet, not earth. And so cannot interbreed with human stock - hence no half-dwarves or half-davaraz.

LoopysueRicko HascheMonsenJimPGlitchEukalyptusNowLauti
  • Schley Symbols - MUST HAVE!!

Just saw this map by Mike Schley on his FB page. I have marked with a red cross the overland building symbols not present in the ProFantasy suite of Schley symbols, which I absolutely love. Can I persuade Ralf to persuade Mike to make them available for proFantasy? <On knees , begging>

ScottAMapjunkieMonsenDon Anderson Jr.Ricko HascheBwenGundagorhirSteven_C.C. Charron
  • Community Atlas - Silver Springs - Monastery of Destiny

Further progress. Not sure if I should put texture for the floors or not - I will have to for the next 2 floors.

JimPGlitchDaltonSpenceEukalyptusNowMonsenCalibreLauti
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

And here is the final version of the map - I will see if I can find a place in the Atlas for it.

LoopysueRoyal ScribeScottARicko HascheCalibreRaiko
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

I will post my revision of the Templates and Drawing tools later on. Unless @Ralf thinks that would violate the ProFantasy agreement. They will be titled Annual Watabou City QW, to distinguish them from the official version, and they will also have their own Drawing Tools and bitmaps - again, drawn from existing CC3+ bitmaps - hence I will await to hear what Ralf says before posting.

But they will fix the problem with the present annual, given all the developments in the watabou city generator since that annual came out.

RalfRoyal ScribeGlitchCalibrejmabbott