Birthday
November 29, 1950
Real Name
Quenten Walker
Rank
Mapmaker
Badges

Latest Images

• World of Tatilana - Free Towns of Chervonyahuar (Red Jaguar)

This region is now complete - next task is to detail the 'dungeons' and link them to the main map. And SOME towns as well.

Larger version (9.5Mb) in gallery

MonsenLoopysueRicko Hascheroflo1JimPGlitchMaidhc O Casain
  • How long have you been using Campaign Cartographer?

I used campaign mapper just before it became cc. But my first maps were so terrible, and I haven't kept them except this one for the land of Al'ayn (which I have since upgraded to 13th Age). I think I made this in CC in the 1990's

Royal ScribeDon Anderson Jr.roflo1ShessarTheIneffableCheese
  • Schley Symbols - MUST HAVE!!

Just saw this map by Mike Schley on his FB page. I have marked with a red cross the overland building symbols not present in the ProFantasy suite of Schley symbols, which I absolutely love. Can I persuade Ralf to persuade Mike to make them available for proFantasy? <On knees , begging>

ScottAMapjunkieMonsenDon Anderson Jr.Ricko HascheBwenGundagorhirSteven_C.C. Charron
  • Watabou City REVISED (annual 157)

This took less than 10 minutes to go from starting to insert the DXF to this. I have solved the problem of the road and river - it lies in the original setup of the map to export as SVG - make sure river and roads are NOT outlined. Even if they seem to disappear, they will be present on your svg, therefore DXF.

Once I am completely satisfied with the whole process, i will upload the whole process along with a new Template and DrawTools for both metric and (ugh) imperial. And the fills I use for the fields.

I will be renaming the CITY BLOCK sheet to SYMBOLS BUILDINGS.

ScottARoyal Scriberoflo1GlitchCalibreLoopysueRaiko
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Xenothon and Demydice Isles

I think this is finished, but await further suggestions. Map notes to come.

Three islands to go.

LoopysueRicko HascheJuanpiGlitchMapjunkieMonsenGeorge
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Tiresia City State

I think this is finished. I will write a map note, detailing mainly the potential adventure spots.

Please feel free to criticize and make suggestions.

MonsenLoopysueRicko HascheRoyal ScribeDon Anderson Jr.JuanpiGlitch
  • Community Atlas - Irisian City States - Tiresia City State

I have decided to map all the islands in the irisian City map style while I am waiting to get my new computer back from the repairers under warranty. Since I have to send it to the manufacturers - overseas - it will only take 6 weeks - outrageous!!

Anyway, here is the first - the biggest of the remaining islands, Tiresia City State, which has hegemony over the whole island. It is mainly agricultural and fishing, and is the least wealthy of the City States. It is also the closest to the hostile Kingdom of Helmonte.

I am using the same style as I did for Helmonte - Herwin Wielink, not my favourite style by a long shot.

This is the beginning of the map - interesting features to be added later.

Royal ScribeBwenGunLoopysueRicko HascheRalfMonsenJuanpiGlitch
  • Community Atlas - Stromphe City - Captains Dock District

I am on my way to completing and submitting yet another district to the Stromphe City map. all the buildings are in, now just for the non-building features.

Royal ScribeRicko Hascheroflo1jmabbottRalfShessarJuanpi
  • Community Atlas - A huge metropolis somewhere

Here is progress on the Palace area. Next will be the other area.

I = Inns and Taverns

T = Temples and Shrines

1 = Palace

2 = Triumphal arch

3 = City Hall

LoopysueRoyal ScribeLoreleiGlitchroflo1Juanpi
  • Hardin region of Myirandios

Since my new computer is in for repairs, I have decided to do work on this region. So far, I have detailed the country of Folortalin, and Elf-Slav racial mixture.

Royal ScribeCalibreLoopysueMonsenRicko HascheGlitchJuanpi