Have had CC2 for many years, need upgrade, and have serial problem

Hello,

I am very excited about CC3. I have CC2, dungeon, city, character, and fantasy overland.

CC3 seems so much better and easier to use. I plan to upgrade CC3 to make 2D maps for some projects.

QUESTION 1: Will CC3 alone allow me to create a map like this? http://www.profantasy.com/images/sub/sub_thumb03.jpg

Also, I have a problem. I must have registered my product purchases over 5 years ago under a different email and login because I am typing in my city and dungeon serials into the registration profile I just created for my CC2, but it won't accept them. It only accepts CC2.

QUESTION 2: Is it possible that when I ordered online over 5 years ago, my addon product was automatically registered under my email credentials from 5 years ago and thus I cannot register under my recent and new registration profile? If so, what is the solution? I am going to upgrade CC2 to CC3, but will like to do the same with some of my CC2-add ons.

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Please send in a support request for your registration issues. We can help you, but the community forum is not the place for that.

For the image you're linking, you'll also need Dungeon Designer 3 ... it has all the symbols and artwork for miniature-scale floorplans.