What is the correct installer for Source Maps Temples Tombs and Catacombs

Hi. I just purchased a Humble Bundle to round out my Campaign Cartographer software.

The installer for Source Maps Castles was sourcesmapscastle2.exe and that worked fine

The installer for Temples Tombs and Catacombs is called sourcesmapscastle.exe -- does anyone know if that's the correct installer? Was assuming the name would reference TemplesTombsCatacombs and wanted to verify this is correct before going ahead with installation. File size is 70,334KB date modified 6/6/2024

Thanks.

Comments

• First, thanks for bringing this Humble Bundle to my attention!

Second, I don't see these file names. Mine is SMTemplesSetupForCC3Plus.exe for 71,647kB. My SM Castles was SMCastlesSetupForCC3Plus.exe for 70,334kB, so I think you might have Castles twice.

• Oh dear. Wow. The "Direct Download" from Humble Bundle is markedly different from the ProFantasy web site. I never used the HB direct links, so I didn't see what you saw. I very strongly suggest that you copy your HB keys and paste them into your Registration -> Downloads page, and then download the installers from there. I'm not sure if they just renamed the installers or if anything else changed. I personally wouldn't trust a download from anywhere but ProFantasy.

The ProFantasy route also has the benefit of always being there if you forget your keys, lose the installer, lose the SM PDF, or want an update.

roflo1
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker

There was a wrong setup file for Tempels by Humble Bundle. I've since instructed them to replace it with the correct one, and they said they did so. But you can also always, register the serial number on your website (Just create an account) and download the correct setups from there.

Loopysue
  • MoskMosk Newcomer

Thanks so much for the info. I'll download from ProFantasy as suggested and use the Registration code from HumbleBundle.