Schley Symbols - MUST HAVE!!

Just saw this map by Mike Schley on his FB page. I have marked with a red cross the overland building symbols not present in the ProFantasy suite of Schley symbols, which I absolutely love. Can I persuade Ralf to persuade Mike to make them available for proFantasy? <On knees , begging>

ScottAMapjunkieMonsenDon Anderson Jr.Ricko HascheBwenGundagorhirSteven_C.C. Charron

Comments

• If I could give an opinion, I would say to take advantage of the latest monthly content and expand the eastern domain with towers, sacred gates, shogun castle, maybe even a boat or two to set the eastern scene. In the case of this image of Mike, it has a lot of interesting elements, I highlight the two most important ones - for me:

1. cliffs oriented diagonally and straight towards north or north west as in the case of the image, "similar" to Sue's versatile cliffs in Darklands.

2. green hills covered with grass. Currently I can only get close to this image by opting for multicolor, overlaying grass on top or even using terrain marshe above the hills on a special sheet and regular inner opacity at 40% or less. (middle example), all... unsatisfactory for me. I also highlight the building in the lower left corner, which is very beautiful. The cave with a lurking monster and, finally, the underwater vegetation as well as the swampy lagoon. perfect for greater detailing of swamp areas.

As a consumer, I wouldn't be against Mike Schley launching a new Symbol expansion set with versatile elements for overlanding... and dungeons... and isometrics :)

Don Anderson Jr.Royal ScribeQuentenMapjunkieBwenGunCalibre