Reintroduction of LadieStorm

For those of you who have joined these forums in the past year or so, I'd like to say hello. I'm LadieStorm, and I've been a CC3+ mapper for...wow, it's been 4 or 5 years now, I guess. I'm not actually a stranger, although no one has seen me for a while, now.

For those of you who know me, please let me say, hello again. I'm so sorry for my extremely long absence, but I'm hoping to be able to get back into the swing of things fairly soon.

2020 was a probably a nightmare for all of us. I've lost a lot of friends and family over this past year, ending in the death of my dad at the end of last year, and the death of my mom just 6 weeks ago. It has really been a year full of nightmares, for me, at least.

But I'm hoping that 2021 is going to be better. I'm hoping that I will be able to get back into some of my hobbies (mapping most especially). 2020 sapped the creativity out of me, but I'm actively working to rebuild that. My first step, is renewing my places in the creative communities I call home, such as these forums.

I apologize if I don't seem to be my old, exuberant self, but I sort of lost her somewhere during last year. I'm hoping to find that part of me again, and connecting with all of my old friends here is my way to start. I'm also hoping to make new friends here, too.

Loopysuemike robelJimPWyvern

Comments