WIP Morwara (Erdan Worlds of Wonder style)

MedioMedio Surveyor

Hey all.

Although a bit busy lately, ive started working on a full map style, meaning have to draw many symbols and decide among many textures and effects. I decided i will make another realm map for it to be shown, like i did with Tilkar. Morwara is another realm on my Erdan world. I chose it because it has many biomes: a savannah and oasis-like land surrounded bya desert and wastes. It´s not the most beautiful setup as i prefer more homogeneus maps but it works well for a test.

Just remind that there will be many things that will change, mostly on textures, and there will be more symbols (just added a few ones on this starting map, including my favourite one: THE CRATER!). I will comment some map building notes aswell.

Hope you like it, the next update wont be soon so im leaving to a 6 days work trip tomorrow. In 2 weeks i should be posting here with advancements. Feel free to ask anything in the meantime.

My plan is developt this into a full style which might be added later (hopefully in early 2021) to CC3 but about this you should ask Ralf better.

Monsen[Deleted User]JimPCalibrejmabbottRaikoLoopysueBeltharas69DaishoChikaraAleD

Comments