Three questions

I have tried to search for answers, but I feel I am too new to know the proper verbage to get a proper response. So, my hope is to lay out the symptom, and perhaps someone will understand and can point me in the correct direction.

Firstly, and most annoying, When I turn on effects in my sheet, the roads in my city vanish. Turn them off, the come back. I have poked around in the setting until I am blue in the face. I have tried moving the roads sheet up and down in the order, and nothing seems to work.

Secondly, how can I make the symbol set for my buildings and structures 'rotate' to the next one like trees and mountains do. Like place the current selection, and the next moves to the next symbol in that set in that portion. IE, if you have small house symbols selected, and you just placed small house "F" and you want to go to "G" automatically.

And lastly, I seem to recall playing with CD in the past, and having it place buildings on both sides of the street as you laid down the street. I can't seem to find the setting that allows this.

I should to tell you I am using CC3+ and the CD3 plugin(?) for CC3+.

Thanks ahead of time.

Harlech

Comments