Missing images from Issue 108B and 131?

argel1200argel1200 Traveler
edited September 2020 in Community Support

Just picked up the CC3 bundle (edit: the bundle with everything) and I've been going through all the issues checking maps out. I noticed these maps appear to be missing some images. Anyone else run into this? With so much stuff to install, I'm wondering if I missed an installer? Is there a way to see what files are actually missing? In case it matters, when I could choose where to install artwork I put it on my D:\ drive (C:\ is a small SSD).

Issue 108B - Battle Map Collection:

CA108B Forest Camp: Missing several symbols. Guessing tress and much of the camp, including the campfire.

CA108B Forest Path: Looks like some trees are missing like above.

CA108B Razoredge Gorge 2: Looks like some trees overhanging the water are missing (and one bush near the bottom left).

Issue 131 - Village Battle Maps:

CA131_FarmBattle: Looks like some dead horses(?) are missing, and something in the alcove outside the house on the right.

CA131_VillageBattle: Missing something large between the kitchen area (left of the wall there) and the table for six to the left of it.

C131_WagonOnTheRoad: is missing the wagon and some stuff along the road (guessing bushes or stones).

Best Answer

Answers