Character artist 3: Elerossë Friedman

Hello,

Yesterday, I prepared a new character for a new campaign with a new group of players, and I thought it would be nice to show them what I had in mind. This character is a half-elf warlock (D&D5), outwardly light-hearted (but secretive about his motives), who earns his living by making puppet shows for the children in the villages he crosses.

It took me less than one hour to make this drawing, containing 2 characters. Like always, I have an ambivalent feeling about CA3... On one hand, it is really fast to use, and I think the result is quite decent, much better in any case than what I would have been able to do by myself. On the other hand, even if there are many available combinations, many don't really make sense, and I think I end up with many characters that don't look so different from each other.

Anyway, here it is: The famous Elerossë Friedman ! Come children, come, for you are going to hear tales never said before, and you'll be able to see the mighty warrior Bjorn protect the village from it's corrupt sheriff, the traitorous count Guisbourne !

Comments