CC3+ Tutorial [Skalderand]

Hi everyone,

I recently started drawing with CC3/CC3+. Despite other comments I've read in multiple forums the learning curve wasn't a big deal for me as beginner. In my opinion the most challenging part is to find a way of mapping and thus creating a "own" style that suits you the best. As some of you noticed already in my thread called Skalderand [CC3+] I've found my personal "style" of mapping. So I wrote a little step-to-step tutorial for myself to produce multiple maps within CC3+ with a consistent look. In here I use mostly basic stuff and nothing fancy so with the help of the manual you shouldn't have any trouble of following. I really hope this will help other beginners to CC3+ when coming up with their personal style. In the future I will definitely continue this tutorial covering regional maps, cities and dungeons as well as Photoshop overhauls. So stay tuned and please send me tips for improvement that I might include into my little tutorial. Same applies for any errors or misspellings you might find (English isn't my mother tongue).

So have fun and happy mapping
Malmo3000

edit1: special thanks to olona for providing the link

Comments