2nd Level of the Temple of Elemental Evil

First Mapping attempt. A great mapper had already done the first level. Thoughts?
~Z

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    Very nice work! But please do post a little smaller images. Posting images beyond 800 pixel width just makes threads extremely unwieldy, and puts a big strain on loading times. I've scaled down your image to a more manageable size.

If you want to share images at larger resolutions, I recommend getting a Dropbox account and posting links to them here.
  • Thanks Ralf,
    Thought I had downgraded it enough, but I was wrong. Thanks again for fixing it for me!
    ~Z
  • DogtagDogtag Moderator, Betatester Traveler
    Impessive! It must've taken a long time!!!

The color of the spiral staircase in the NW corner seems kind of jarring to me but I'm completely blown away by the map! Nice detail and everything!

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
  • KenGKenG Traveler
    That is a lot of great work and detail. The only critical observation I have is that the doors all look huge, but it is really hard to tell at this scale.
    Thanks for posting
    Ken
  • Woah, now that a map!! Great work and that's gonna take some serious exploration for the PC's. Nice to see the map well fleshed out with furniture etc
  • Posted By: DogtagImpessive! It must've taken a long time!!!

The color of the spiral staircase in the NW corner seems kind of jarring to me but I'm completely blown away by the map! Nice detail and everything!

Cheers,
    ~Dogtag
    Thanks Dogtag,

Staircases are one of my biggest opportunities (along with arrow slits, but that is another map). The ones with arrows that are included in the DD3 set I feel take away from the feel of the image and it was very hard to find one to blend into the map. Anybody have any suggestions I am all ears!
    ~Z