Alert - Sombodie's Using My Profile Info ("tomponzi")?!

Hi - out of curiosity I just clicked onto new user "tomponzi" to view their user profile, and it's MY user profile!!! What the jumpin Jimminy Crickets gives here? Lol.
This is too weird for words! How in the heck did they pull THAT one off? How can somebody use your profile as their own?

Comments

• Posted By: Terraformer_AuthorHi - out of curiosity I just clicked onto new user "tomponzi" to view their user profile, and it's MY user profile!!! What the jumpin Jimminy Crickets gives here? Lol.
    This is too weird for words! How in the heck did they pull THAT one off? How can somebody use your profile as their own?
    It looks like the link is broken (the same thing happeneds with me)... when you hover on it, at the bottom it shows that it connects to forum.profantasy.com/account.php and not this user's account.
  • looks like it just got fixed...
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    It is a bug in the forum statistics add-on. It gives the correct name for the newest user, but the link goes to your own profile, so anyone who click on it is going to see their own profile instead.
    I've disabled the display of the newest user for now, to remove any future confusion.
  • edited April 2012
    Posted By: MonsenIt is a bug in the forum statistics add-on. It gives the correct name for the newest user, but the link goes to your own profile, so anyone who click on it is going to see their own profile instead.
    I've disabled the display of the newest user for now, to remove any future confusion.
    Ok - thanks jonas, thanks Remy.
  • Well I am glad that is sorted out.