What does this mean

I keep seeing this when I close (because it is underneath CC3+) and don't know what the message means. It doesn't seem to affect the performance of CC3+.

Best Answer

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2023 Accepted Answer

It sometimes happens that the update installs a .dll file you're not supposed to have. Basically, CC3+ thinks you have Perspectives3 installed, but can't find the required settings files for it.

You should be able to fix it by deleting the cc2per.dll file found in your CC3+ installation directory (c:\program files (x86)\ProFantasy\CC3Plus).

(Is that your cat in your new profile image?)

Loopysue

Answers

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited February 2023 Accepted Answer

It sometimes happens that the update installs a .dll file you're not supposed to have. Basically, CC3+ thinks you have Perspectives3 installed, but can't find the required settings files for it.

You should be able to fix it by deleting the cc2per.dll file found in your CC3+ installation directory (c:\program files (x86)\ProFantasy\CC3Plus).

(Is that your cat in your new profile image?)

Loopysue
  • It is - her name's Bubz [short for Bubbles] and she's 15.

I do have Perspectives3 but it isn't installed any more - I'm waiting for a new computer which will make things faster and I'll have a totally clean install.

note the order of my comments!

LoopysueMonsenJimP