Where can I find palm trees and beach items?

I own the majority of CC3+ so there is a good chance I own what I am looking for. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I am going through all of these annuals and addons one by one looking for anything beach related. I keep coming up short. I hear talk of palm trees but I don't see any. I am making a dungeon map so I am looking for top-down symbols.

Answers

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

I was originally going to make palm trees for Marine Dungeon, but time ran out on me. There was also the issue of them being simply vast as entire symbols, so the symbols would have been single fronds you would have to arrange for yourself. Is that the sort of scale/item you were thinking of?

• I did a quick search on my assets, and apparently Annual Spectrum Overland has top-down palm trees.

On my machine, it's found in:

"C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Maps\Annual Spectrum Overland\Vegetation\Tree palmtop 10_VH.PNG"

But, since they're meant for overland, I don't know if they're big enough for your dungeon.

Loopysue
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

Oh I think those are palm tree tops, which are isometric and meant for creating forests where the trunks wouldn't be visible, but I've seen other top view maps use them a bit like bent over palms. I'm not sure they would really work as far as resolution goes either, since you would have to enlarge them beyond the limit where rasterization would occur to be a realistic size for a dungeon map.

roflo1
  • They are called 'Jungle Tree'.

I found side view and vari-color in:

Profantasy\CC3Plus\Symbols\Maps\CC3\vegetatioon.fsc

Tops, entire trees, etc. Not sure they are palm, but they look like it to me.

roflo1
  • The Dundjinni Archives have some in the Vegetation> Trees folder. (Sorry I never formally installed it so don't know what button/menu it would be under.)

Loopysueroflo1
  • Under CC3+, overland types, select the word Trees.

There are CocoPalm, overhead. 5 different.

PalmTree, one

palm aa1, etc. about 5 of those.

some grayish ones, all overhead. 6 of these.

some darker ones, all overhead, Palmsurf 6.

There are several further down in the same fsc that are just named Tree and a number. 3 of those, also overhead.

Easy to find if I get told what set they are in.

Those are in CSUAC/DA Vegetation

[Deleted User]
  • Thank you for all of the replies. I was able to find a few trees I can work with. You also gave me ideas on how to find things a bit easier than the method I used.

Loopysue
  • Note that I have no idea what fsc set most symbols are located in, just generalities.