Forgotten Realms Interactive Atlas repairs.

Don Anderson Jr.Don Anderson Jr. Traveler
edited June 2022 in Cartographic Resources

We are at about 95% of all maps linking correctly.

updated main post. Friday June 10- The map is now just down to fixing broken links. I will no longer be able to update the main post, so further progress and fixes will be through the pages. With maps restored from updates. So many broken links have been restored.

Well a little pet project of mine is trying to get the FRIA working near to 100%. I have the original disc and updated it to update 3. I use my CC3+ to go through all the files.

I know with the piracy rules and such not allowed to promote file sharing or anything. So what I am trying to do is compile how to get your version to have all links do what they are supposed to.

I'm not the best at CC3+, but I have been pouring through all the maps and files trying to rectify stuff.

Pretty sure there are about 850 maps or so. It's taken a while to correlate things.

All maps are now accounted for, though some work to get them all properly working. You must pull each of the specified maps out from the update where they are found. Only put them in the folder after all updates are done. Do all three updates in order. Just added Raven's Bluff to the mix

4750 Raven's Bluff-FCW -not on disc- intact update 1 -missing links in update 2 -missing links in update 3 use update 1 version

5390 Waymoot-fcw -not on disc- intact update 1 -missing in update 2 -missing in update 3 use update 1 version

5470 zhentil keep-fcw -not on disc -intact update 1 -missing in update 2 -update 3 map missing links and legend use update 1 version NOTE make sure to open layers and hide wards and save

6600 Thri-keen village below ground level-fcw -not on disc -intact update 1 -missing update 2 - update 3 corrupted use update 1 version

30005 aru-fcw -not on disc -not in update 1 -intact update 2 -update 3 corrupted use update 2 version

maps hidden in only 1 update

0080 secret cave update 1

4330 ixtul update 1

4430 manass update 1

4720 phlan 1357 update 1

michaca update 3

nelantherlc update 3

torilout Update 3 - this is just an outline of all the continents.

Later I am going to attempt to fix broken map links, and provide tips for people to do it themsleves. I know this is an archaic program but I think it's still awesome.

There are about 58 links that need to be repaired. Worst problems were the Aru and Zhentil Keep maps.

they are now ravens bluff and tilverton I think. Raven's Bluff is missing about a dozen linked buildings.

If there is any interest I will start posting all the broken links and which map they are supposed to go to.

BROKEN LINKS DETAILS The links are down to about 49 errors. The scope of work is so much smaller and the goal is in sight to get the FRIA to nearly 100% as intended. I am humbled with the help and the progress.

BBB means broken back button to last map

0080 secret cave.fcw no link from 0060 volkumburgh needs link on building 3

.0420 Caxal's Palace.FCW" NO LINK FROM HELMSPORT 4220 long red house

.0430 Drakosa Estate.FCW" NO LINK FROM HELMSPORT 4220 lord drakosas plantation

.0460 Death's Head Bar.FCW" LINK FROM AZATL 3820 smallest house

.0470 Golotl's House.FCW" LINK FROM AZATL 3820 smallest ruins

.0530 The Gilded Kiva Surroundings.fcw" LINK FROM MICHA 4530 tower A

???.0850 Mansion of Hieronymous Bosco.FCW"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF

.1140 Macoley Farm.fcw" MISSING BACKGROUND IMAGE?!?!!?

.1230 Tessaril's Tower.FCW"LINK FROM EVENINGSTAR 4160 building 8

.1240 The House of the Morning .fcw"LINK FROM EVENINGSTAR 4160 largest red building

.1270 Mage-Lords Crypt.fcw" MISSING BACKGROUNDNO LINK FROM DAGGER FALLS 3981 off map link???

.1280 Eagle's Eyrie.FCW"LINK FROM DAGGER FALLS 3981 off map link???

.1350 Temple of Torm.fcw"LINK FROM TANTRAS 4970 topmost red building #4

.2170 Khazari Ra-Khati House.fcw"LINK FROM B1DneLC,FCW off map link

.2180 Horseshoe Temple.FCW"LINK FROM B1DneLC,FCW off map link horseshoe temple oasis

.2310 Palace of Ultimate Felicity.FCW"LINK from 4360 kuo meilan

.2350 Red Mountain Monastery.fcw"LINK FROM B1DneLC,FCW no idea on placement

.2730 Under Elmwood.fcw"LINK FROM ELMWOOD4030 under the old well

.2760 Towers of the Sun and Moon.fcw" EVERMEET ?????

.2820 Hill Lair of Ueurwen and Ralas.fcw"swamp of karaton??????

.3280 Typical Sembian Family Farm.fcw" LINK BROKEN ON SEMBIA load folder

4430 manass no link from b1dnelc

.5180 Voonlar.fcw" LINK BROKEN ON MOONSEA not linked to loadm $5180 Voonlar.fcw

.5620 Tilverton Thieves' Guild.FCW"NO LINK FROM TILVERTON 5040

.5630 Fire Knives HQ.FCW"NO LINK FROM TILVERTON 5040

.5640 Temple of Moander.FCW"LINK FROM YULASH 5450 pit temple of moander

.5810 Killing Tree.FCW" NO LINKS RELATED TO 10015 MOONRISE HILL???

.6190 The Rising Moon.FCW" NO LINK FROM HIGHMOON 4250 topmost red building

.6300 The House.FCW"NO LINK FROM WESTGATE 5390 HOUSE24?

.6700 Secret Temple.fcw" NO LINKS no close no compass rose????

.6780 Sewers Under Zhentil Keep.FCW"NO LINK FROM ZHENTIL KEEP 5470 south side

.10005 Arkhenham.FCW" NAMED WRONG??? RAMBLECOATS

.10006 Falls Creek.FCW" NAMED WRONG??? NAIRNING

.10024 Heggar's Bridge.FCW"NO LINK COULD BE ANY DALELAND???

.30021 Citadel of Martek.FCW" UNLINKED GARDEN OF THE CURSED

.30030 Citadel of Martek.FCW" SHOULD BE NAMED AS LINK FROM GARDEN OF THE CURSED CRYSTAL

.30032 Garden of the Cursed.FCW" POOLY MARKED MULTI LINKS

.30042 Golden Mosque.FCW" MISSING BACKGROUND IMAGE

.30090 Sambuk.FCW" BBB zakhara???? ship????

.30116 Wafang Garrison.FCW" NO RETURN LINKS karatur?

.30118 Zakharan Market.FCW" BBB zakhara

.30121 Zaruq.FCW" BBB zakhara ship????

.30130 Realmspace.FCW" BBB

.Sembia.FCW" broken link to high dale

.Sewers of Waterdeep.FCW"no link from main map

.Tantras.FCW"HAS LINK TO TEMPLE OF TORM BUT BAD APPEARANCE

.Tilverton Sewers.FCW" NOT LINKED FROM TILVERTON 5040

.Waterdeep.FCW" BROKEN LINK TO SEWERS OF WATERDEEP

LoopysueHadrianVI

Comments

• 5390 Waymoot exists, 5470 zhentil keep loads for me, but the area of city labels on the right for the city key is blank.

6600 Thri-keen village below ground level is a blank fcw for me with no symbols listed in the 'in map symbols', 30005 aru blank as well. 30005 aru has 3 symbols in the 'in map list': steps, compass rose, and a scale bar in feet.

For the blank maps, I zoomed out and showed all layers, no changes. When I did a list on the entire mapped area, I got zero results.

I don't know if I have all maps or not.

roflo1
  • I have all updates installed. Here's what I have...

5390 Waymoot is listed in the bookmarks, but the file doesn't exist (opens a black screen).

5470 zhentil keep seems fine to me. But I do recall there used to be a pre-1368 map with more details (perhaps one of the updates removed/replaced such map). Also, I think the post-1368 map (3590 Zhentil Keep post 1368.FCW) used to have a link to said map, but I can't find it.

6600 Thri-keen village below ground is blank.

30005 Aru is blank.

I haven't really confirmed my theory, but I'm under the impression that some updates removed some maps (I guess these maps were meant to be replaced -not removed- and they disappeared by mistake). One thing I've been wanting to do (but haven't) is to install the base program and backup the maps folder. Then manually install each update (one at a time) and manually merge the maps.

I know this is an archaic program but I think it's still awesome.

Yes. It's still awesome.

• I just started grabbing each of the original updates. I am going to do it on my old lap top and my new laptop. One of the maps crashes my new laptop, but not the old. 4890 skuld

Thanks for the info so far. JimP and roflo1

JimProflo1
  • 4890 skuld opens fine in my not-so-powerful laptop. It does have a lot of entities. But it's really odd that the old laptop behaved better than the new one.

Same OS in both machines?

• Nah windows 11 on the new machine. Old one is windows 10.

roflo1
  • edited June 2022

But I do recall there used to be a pre-1368 map with more details (perhaps one of the updates removed/replaced such map)

Apparently not.

Seems like my memory played tricks on me. At least for the Zhentil Keep map. I dug up my printout and it seems it's the same map as the one in update3 (with the wards layer hidden):

Don Anderson Jr.
  • jslaytonjslayton Moderator, ProFantasy Mapmaker

@Don V Anderson Jr. - regarding the map that won't render on Windows 11 but will render on Windows 10: is this with the FRIA viewer or with CC3+?

roflo1
  • Don Anderson Jr.Don Anderson Jr. Traveler
    edited June 2022

This is with CC+3 update 3.97

In windowed mode I can use it momentarily. Full screen it crashes immediately.

updated to cc3+ update 3.98. Same crashing action

• Oh. All my reports above were with the FRIA viewer. I tried opening 4890 skuld again, but this time with CC3+ and no problems either (Win8 here).

Don Anderson Jr.
  • Installed 4 separate directories trying to isolate good and bad maps. I hope to uncover working maps in certain updates so people can pull them out before the get over written with bad copies.

for curious onlookers here are some details.

Original Disc install 460 maps

update 1 634 maps

update 2 693 maps

update 3 851 maps

• after breaking everything up I have found the four missing or corrupted maps. If you go through the updates you can pull out the maps when they were present and/or working. So without resorting to methods not approved of. A work around to recover the 4 problematic maps has been worked out. (thanks for all the input and suggestions) I am also hoping this will reduce some of the 70 broken links in the program.

5390 Waymoot-fcw -not on disc- intact update 1 -missing update 2 -missing update 3

5470 zhentil keep-fcw -not on disc -intact update 1 -missing update 2 -map missing links and legend - use update 1 version

6600 Thri-keen village below ground level-fcw -not on disc -intact update 1 -missing update 2 -corrupted use update 1 version

30005 aru-fcw -not on disc -not in update 1 -intact update 2 -corrupted use update 1 version

JimProflo1
  • thehawkthehawk Surveyor
    roflo1 said:

But I do recall there used to be a pre-1368 map with more details (perhaps one of the updates removed/replaced such map)

Apparently not.

Seems like my memory played tricks on me. At least for the Zhentil Keep map. I dug up my printout and it seems it's the same map as the one in update3 (with the wards layer hidden):

I think you're thinking of the Zhentil Keep post-1368 map. The one included just has the south (I think) bank of the River Tesh, while there was also a version that had the south side as well as part of the north side around the harbor. As far as I know, this other version was only available on the Profantasy website for a period of time.

edited June 2022

Zhentil Keep is a kind of screwy fix scenario. The correct map version was found in update 1. The link on the MAIN AREA map points only to the destroyed city map, which then has no link to the better bigger city map. The better bigger city map links to more locations. including the destroyed small city map.

So the question is to users, is it better to switch the two files. Then everything works fine. Or change the link on the main map and add a link to the destroyed city map? I actually think swapping the file names would be easier for basic users. Plus I am a fan of the earlier realms timeline.

• Yes? No? Maybe?

Anyway, the one I was trying to place my finger onto is 5470 zhentil keep. I uploaded a photo of a B/W print later in this same thread. In all fairness, I don't really know if its pre-1368 or post-1368, but the point is that the North bank from River Tesh is shown, as you correctly point out.

But.. it is available in update1. Perhaps that's what you remember when you said:

this other version was only available on the Profantasy website for a period of time.

.. maybe?

Anyway. I currently have update3 installed but I'm tempted to uninstall/reinstall from scratch and see what's what. Perhaps I could add to what @Don V Anderson Jr. is doing.

Don Anderson Jr.JimP
    edited June 2022
    I also have update3 installed, and the 5470 Zhentil Keep is fouled up in a few different ways. Also may have to uninstall / reinstall and take the map directories aside at each step. Have to dig out an old computer that has a CD drive.

Here are the ones I see - hopefully they're good enough you can see the differences, but low enough they won't get me into trouble.

So there's 5470 Zhentil Keep:

As discussed, the v3 (at least) has some issues. The wards is a little funky, there is some bleeding in the Buildings Keyed layer (which also looks imcomplete), there's no key, and there's no link back to any other map. Based on how the 3590 Zhentil Keep post 1368 map is, possibly due to the missing key?

Then there's 3590 Zhentil Keep post 1368:

There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with this one?

Finally, there's 3590 Ruins of Zhentil Keep, the original version of what became 3590 Zhentil Keep post 1368 due to performance issues:

This is the one I believe was only on the Profantasy website for a period of time. It looks like it was never finished - different style, missing some layers, no links to anything, not even the compass rose that goes back 'up'. There is a post from @Jay_NOLA here with a bit more good information: https://forum.profantasy.com/discussion/comment/50015#Comment_50015 (and also some comments about the font issues that need sorting.

The only contribution I have at the moment is on the Moonshaeslc map, Synnoria is mis-spelled. No idea which version.

MonsenJimProflo1
  • """Anyway. I currently have update3 installed but I'm tempted to uninstall/reinstall from scratch and see what's what. Perhaps I could add to what @Don V Anderson Jr. is doing."""

Any help/encouragement is appreciated.

Yes the Update 1 For Zhentil Keep is the best map. I swapped file 3590 Zhentil Keep post 1368-FCW with 5470 Zhentil Keep-FCW and it fixed a lot of broken things. Except it doesn't link the small city map, it just links back to itself. I'd rather have a bunch more maps linked than one crap one. But fixing links is going to be the next target of discussion since almost every map is now linked because of the 5 maps in other updates. (It took me a lot of tries to swap those files for some reason)

As for incorrectly spelt stuff...I think that is on the agenda after fixing the remaining broken links.

I am adding that 4750 Raven's Bluff be used from UPDATE 1. It has more linked maps that were for some reason removed.

MonsenJimP
    edited June 2022

First hyplerlink fix of FRIA

Zhentil Keep.

Swap files 3590 Zhentil Keep and 5470 zhentil keep post 1368

Now open 3590 Which is the large Zhentil Keep city. Select Show hyperlinks. The very top left link "post 1368" is our target.

Select Edit - Single Entities - Numeric Edit - click on that hyperlink box change the text to loadm $5470 Zhentil Keep.FCW;

then save

(BTW this is the first time I changed a hyperlink, it wasn't hard)

Now all of the Zhentil Keep regions work just as intended. Well not 100 percent. Going back will take you to the small city, but go up one level and everything will be fine. (100% would be changing 6-10 other hyperlinks - one level up is easier)

Monsen
  • This is the one I believe was only on the Profantasy website for a period of time. It looks like it was never finished - different style, missing some layers, no links to anything, not even the compass rose that goes back 'up'. There is a post from @Jay_NOLA here with a bit more good information: https://forum.profantasy.com/discussion/comment/50015#Comment_50015 (and also some comments about the font issues that need sorting.

Thanks @thehawk . Thanks to the linked post, I managed to find where the map can be located:

https://www.profantasy.com/library/default.asp

There, you can search for Zhentil and you should be able to download the map. Oddly enough, I could swear that I did have that map at one time (with the ruins and the broken bridge), but I don't recall ever downloading it. Ah, well.

We've been having blackouts (due to storms) lately in the evenings, so I figured I could do the uninstall/install/upgrade thing at work. Turns out, my CD/DVD drive doesn't work here (who knows since when). And we don't have an external DVD drive. And I didn't think about bringing the one I have at home.

I asked a coworker to (network-)share the drive with me, and I did manage to install the base FRIA. However, Update1 asks that I insert my CD into drive F:. My plan was to have the installer do it's thing in the background while I work, but seems like fate has something different in mind. ;) Anyway, this might take me a little longer than expected.

I did manage yesterday to get a list of all maps in update3, and now I have a list of the ones from the CD. Let's see if the forum likes to add TXT attachments:

I'll post the listings for update1 and update2 as soon as I can.

JimP[Deleted User]
  • I hear you. I bought a new laptop, quite expensive....with no optical drive. So I had to buy an external. wanted to back all my data physically. I think it was over 190 gigs so five dual layer Blurays.

I will attempt to do those lists if you don't beat me to it. I still want to compare all 4 CD update 1 update 2 and update 3 to see if there are any mystery maps that aren't in my combined folder.

• Ok, here goes nothing... all 4 lists. Plus some other stuff (keep reading)...

First one note: I sorted the entires in these files. Something I hadn't done in my previous post, but noticed was needed.

You might notice the list for update3 says "bis". That's because I already had a list with update3, but apparently on my last install I only applied update3, since they're meant to be cumulative. But.. there are differences. Here's the file list with just update3 applied (same as my previous post, but sorted):

So... If you only apply update3, you'll be missing:

0080 Secret Cave.fcw

330 Ixtul.fcw

4430 Manass.fcw

5390 Waymoot.fcw

and also:

update2.FCW

(which is not a map)

So far so good.

Next thing I did was compare the CD and Update1 folders. I like to use WinMerge on Windows; it allows to see differences between folders, and it allows to select a list of files that are different and copy the names. Which led me to this:

Or if you want to skip the file, this is the list, one entry per line (just CD vs Update1):

0060 Volkumburgh.fcw

0090 College of Rune Magics.FCW

0100 College of Shaping Magics.FCW

3590 Zhentil Keep post 1368.FCW

3820 Azatl.FCW

3981 Dagger Falls.FCW

4080 Elmwood.FCW

4160 Eveningstar.FCW

4220 Helmsport.FCW

4360 Kuo Meilan.FCW

4400 Longsaddle.fcw

4411 Luskan.FCW

4530 Michaca.FCW

4650 Nexal.FCW

4750 Raven's Bluff.FCW

4850 Shadowdale.FCW

4950 Suzail.FCW

4970 Tantras.FCW

4971 Tantras 3D.FCW

5390 Westgate.FCW

5450 Yulash.FCW

Alphabetical list.bkm

Archendale.FCW

B1aSElc.FCW

B1aSWlc.FCW

B1cNElc.FCW

B1cNWlc.FCW

B1cSElc.FCW

B1cSWlc.FCW

B1dNElc.FCW

B1dSElc.FCW

B1dSWlc.FCW

Battledale.FCW

C1cNElc.FCW

C1cSWlc.FCW

Cormyr.FCW

Daggerdale.FCW

Featherdale.FCW

High Dale.fcw

INDEX.IDX

Kings Forest.FCW

Mazticalc.FCW

Myth Drannor Ruins.FCW

Nexal.FCW

Phlan LAM.FCW

Sembia.FCW

Ten Townslc.FCW

Waterdeep.FCW

Quite a long list. Again, these are maps present in both the CD and Update1, but they're somehow different (might as well be a single period in one label).

I can't think of a way to compare them except opening them up and... do a visual inspection?

And then repeat for Update1 to Update2; and then Update2 to Update3. Phew.

I think I might need to drop these files into a spreadsheet first. Unless someone beats me to it. ;)

Don Anderson Jr.JimP
  • I have just done a spread sheet WHEW. haven't done that in so many years.

It also led me to discover those hidden maps. So funy how we both discovered them via different routes.

I will post it shortly. Need to ensure some Realms maps got in there from an unknown source. Some skullport and undermountain ones

roflo1
    edited June 2022

Some maps I have found via the spreadsheet that only appear in a single update. A few are the same as you have found.

0080 secret cave

4330 ixtul

4430 manass

4720 phlan 1357

michaca

nelantherlc

torilout

Here is a spread sheet of all the maps.

The columns are

|| All Maps || Disc || Update 1 || Update 2 || Update 3 ||

JimP
    How are you guys doing your comparisons, validations, and link tracking? Just open one at a time and see what happens?
    I tried a couple different tools to try to get a good list to start with (Beyond Compare is my current favorite) but none of them gave me the a text output I liked, so am back to doing a shell directory listing with datestamps as one starting point and the DVAJ spreadsheet as another and see what happens.

For the comparisons and validation, I did a quick PowerShell (attached) to open each of the files in a directory and wait until I closed it, then move it to a different directory so I can quickly make my way through the maps with minimal effort. It does require a little bit of directory setup before running (also attached)

Does anyone know what the INDEX.IDX file actually does?

The '0040 Manor of the Sea King' is fouled up in the Disc and Update 1, but is good in Update 2.
    Don Anderson Jr.
  • I opened them one at a time, looked at them. If blank I tried several things to determine if symbols, etc. were just hidden or not there.

Then I made my comments.

• I went through the entire map manually. forwards and backwards.

To be honest thehawk most of what you said is over my head. lol.

I have a list of all the broken links. I just need to clarify it a bit more with concise english. There are under 60 broken links. Some are file related. Some have never been added onto the maps. Ravens Bluff is going to be one of the worst due to how many links. Then knowing where on the map to link them from.

Going to try post my text file of all the broken links a little later this evening.

edited June 2022

To be honest thehawk most of what you said is over my head. lol.

Did a new install, applied each update taking a copy of the Maps directory at each point, took your spreadsheet as a base, did a DIR (well, the PowerShell version anyway, looks like this: get-childitem D :\sync\projects\FRIA-Maps\FRIA-CD | select Name, LastWriteTime | out-gridview ) of each one, pasted into the spreadsheet, ended up (so far) with this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KEKmK7y4pOwQ2x6Qf1wqik1_oCkIO2RtyvrV5D_8g2k/edit?usp=sharing

Don't have Excel anymore, had to convert to Google Sheets. Haven't figured out how to get a file out of it yet.

• Hi @thehawk ,

How are you guys doing your comparisons, validations, and link tracking?

I haven't gotten that far yet.

As of now, I've only been listing the different files in the Maps folder; to see which maps are created by CD and the different updates (see my previous post).

Speaking of which, @Don V Anderson Jr. , I found differences between your Update2 listing and mine. For example, mine includes Baghla.XCF and yours doesn't.

My next step, was to see which files were modified between CD and Update1, between Update1 and Update2, and between Update2 and Update3. These are the listings of files that are different:

I took Don V Anderson Jr.'s spreadsheet and added sheets of my own:

... and I added some colors and styles (for the "roflo1" sheet):

• Red for empty cells (files that don't exist in that installer)
    • Orange for files that didn't exist in the previous installer
    • Bold for files that are different than the previous installer

Now... the hard part will be figuring out which of the bolded maps are better than the previous version. I can't think of a better way than just opening them up individually and see how they look.

Don Anderson Jr.
    edited June 2022

updated - clarified the list with better info and removed entries that will be fixed by other links being restored.

EDIT - don't deep dive into this to much. I am going through and eliminating linked map trees. Only trying to fix the initial broken link, not all the maps that follow.

Additionally, anyone know how to make everything not read only? Sometimes I can save changes. But the Sembia map I could not save the edited link.

forgive the mish mash that it is. Here is my list of broken links that I have found.

I am sure we can clarify more stuff via discussion. I am working from the top down on this list to make it more exacting.

BBB means broken back button to last map

0080 secret cave.fcw no link from 0060 volkumburgh needs link on building 3

.0420 Caxal's Palace.FCW" NO LINK FROM HELMSPORT 4220 long red house

.0430 Drakosa Estate.FCW" NO LINK FROM HELMSPORT 4220 lord drakosas plantation

.0460 Death's Head Bar.FCW" LINK FROM AZATL 3820 smallest house

.0470 Golotl's House.FCW" LINK FROM AZATL 3820 smallest ruins

.0530 The Gilded Kiva Surroundings.fcw" LINK FROM MICHA 4530 tower A

???.0850 Mansion of Hieronymous Bosco.FCW"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

us12 .0920 Sparkling Edge.FCW"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

???.0970 The Whitewater.fcw"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

ts12 .0990 Leaf In Root.fcw"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

hsg3 .1010 Safe Harbor Marine Insurance Company.fcw"NO LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

hss6 .1040 Flirin's Sea Morsels.fcw"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

hss5 .1050 Ashakar's Accessories.fcw"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

.1140 Macoley Farm.fcw" MISSING BACKGROUND IMAGE?!?!!?

hss20 .1190 Coker Wharf Company.FCW"LINK FROM RAVENS BLUFF 4750

.1230 Tessaril's Tower.FCW"LINK FROM EVENINGSTAR 4160 building 8

.1240 The House of the Morning .fcw"LINK FROM EVENINGSTAR 4160 largest red building

.1270 Mage-Lords Crypt.fcw" MISSING BACKGROUNDNO LINK FROM DAGGER FALLS 3981 off map link???

.1280 Eagle's Eyrie.FCW"LINK FROM DAGGER FALLS 3981 off map link???

.1350 Temple of Torm.fcw"LINK FROM TANTRAS 4970 topmost red building #4

.2170 Khazari Ra-Khati House.fcw"LINK FROM B1DneLC,FCW off map link

.2180 Horseshoe Temple.FCW"LINK FROM B1DneLC,FCW off map link horseshoe temple oasis

.2310 Palace of Ultimate Felicity.FCW"LINK from 4360 kuo meilan

.2350 Red Mountain Monastery.fcw"LINK FROM B1DneLC,FCW no idea on placement

.2730 Under Elmwood.fcw"LINK FROM ELMWOOD4030 under the old well

.2760 Towers of the Sun and Moon.fcw" EVERMEET ?????

.2820 Hill Lair of Ueurwen and Ralas.fcw"swamp of karaton??????

.3280 Typical Sembian Family Farm.fcw" LINK BROKEN ON SEMBIA load folder

4430 manass no link from b1dnelc

.5180 Voonlar.fcw" LINK BROKEN ON MOONSEA not linked to loadm $5180 Voonlar.fcw

.5620 Tilverton Thieves' Guild.FCW"NO LINK FROM TILVERTON 5040

.5630 Fire Knives HQ.FCW"NO LINK FROM TILVERTON 5040

.5640 Temple of Moander.FCW"LINK FROM YULASH 5450 pit temple of moander

.5810 Killing Tree.FCW" NO LINKS RELATED TO 10015 MOONRISE HILL???

.6190 The Rising Moon.FCW" NO LINK FROM HIGHMOON 4250 topmost red building

.6300 The House.FCW"NO LINK FROM WESTGATE 5390 HOUSE24?

.6700 Secret Temple.fcw" NO LINKS no close no compass rose????

.6780 Sewers Under Zhentil Keep.FCW"NO LINK FROM ZHENTIL KEEP 5470 south side

.10005 Arkhenham.FCW" NAMED WRONG??? RAMBLECOATS

.10006 Falls Creek.FCW" NAMED WRONG??? NAIRNING

.10024 Heggar's Bridge.FCW"NO LINK COULD BE ANY DALELAND???

.30021 Citadel of Martek.FCW" UNLINKED GARDEN OF THE CURSED

.30030 Citadel of Martek.FCW" SHOULD BE NAMED AS LINK FROM GARDEN OF THE CURSED CRYSTAL

.30032 Garden of the Cursed.FCW" POOLY MARKED MULTI LINKS

.30042 Golden Mosque.FCW" MISSING BACKGROUND IMAGE

.30090 Sambuk.FCW" BBB zakhara???? ship????

.30116 Wafang Garrison.FCW" NO RETURN LINKS karatur?

.30118 Zakharan Market.FCW" BBB zakhara

.30121 Zaruq.FCW" BBB zakhara ship????

.30130 Realmspace.FCW" BBB

.Sembia.FCW" broken link to high dale

.Sewers of Waterdeep.FCW"no link from main map

.Tantras.FCW"HAS LINK TO TEMPLE OF TORM BUT BAD APPEARANCE

.Tilverton Sewers.FCW" NOT LINKED FROM TILVERTON 5040

.Waterdeep.FCW" BROKEN LINK TO SEWERS OF WATERDEEP

roflo1
  • ... and I added some colors and styles (for the "roflo1" sheet):

• Red for empty cells (files that don't exist in that installer)
    • Orange for files that didn't exist in the previous installer
    • Bold for files that are different than the previous installer

Now... the hard part will be figuring out which of the bolded maps are better than the previous version. I can't think of a better way than just opening them up individually and see how they look.

I opened the spreadsheet and it had no colours. I'll try on my other laptop.

One way I cheated with some "open files" was the preview pane, while CC3+ is open and has hyperlinks shown. Kinda lets you see if links aren't present.

JimP