Worldbuilder's Compendium and the rest of tutorials won't open?

Hello. I too bought the bundle and installed the Worldbuilder Compendium. When I open it, CC3+ tells me to click on the images, but nothing happens. What can I do? I really need to start learning there.

Thank you

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer

I don't have the actual setup for that myself, so I don't know exactly where the links are supposed to lead, but you should find all the pdf's inside your CC3+ data directory (The directory you chose during installation, default is c:\ProgramData\ProFantasy\CC3plus). Most of the guides are sourced from annual material, so they'll probably reside inside the Annual subfolder, while I guess the compendium itself is probably in the Documentation subfolder.

Note that since you say "start learning", if you're not familiar with CC3+ at all, the best place to start is with the manual, which also contain many tutorials. You can access this from the help menu.

Loopysue
  • Looked at it, but there are no pdfs. Just sample maps...

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

To show a bit more detail for what Remy has already said, the actual pdfs are within each of the individual folders within the Annuals folder here:

C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Annual

The shot below shows the pdfs available in the One Day Worldbuilder - Issue 155

I have all the annuals, so there are probably going to be many more issues in my shot than you have in yours (unless you also have the whole set)

• edited November 2021

Hi @FeatherInk ,

I also found that a link didn't open at first for something in the bundle but then lost track and couldn't remember which link had failed.

Anyway, the PDF should be located at:

C:\ProgramData\Profantasy\CC3Plus\Tutorials

Hope this helps in the meantime.