Forgotten Adventures Annual / Styles

Hi there! I know use CC3+ for quite some time mainly for creating battlemaps for my pen and paper adventures that I run on virtual tabletop. During my journey through the world of mapmaking I stumbled on the free "mapmaking" assetpack of Forgotten Adventures on which I instantly fell in love with. Now after I have spended several weekends on importing Symbols and Bitmapfills from Forgotten Adventures into CC3+ and seeing that Forgotten Adventures collaborates with different Softwares (Clipart Studio, Dungendraft) I am curious if there is a possiblity to make the dream happen: A collaboration between Profantasy and Forgotten Adventures for an implementation of their styles and brushes into CC3+?

Tagged:
Morrgans

Comments

• Just don't forget that content created with CC3+ can be used commercially, but that is not the case with Forgotten Adventures. It's definitely a great asset pack for home use though!

BradN
  • 11 days later
  • CourynnCourynn Newcomer

So it seems that I need to continue to import the upgrades by hand then. ?

• 3 months later
  • Sadly... I have asked the same question in the FA Discord. No answer so far. The assets (symbols) one can use quite easily. What gets me frustrated is the creation of connecting symbols for the walls, cliffs etc... So far I have 3 walls and going for the cliffs next. Might be a good question to ask in a how-to, how to get these things for following arcs and circles....

Cheers

Olaf