Live Mapping: The Silver Mine

This Thursday's session at 18:00 CET, Monsen will dig out SS4 and Munsons Mines and go dig a little silver mine into a mountain somewhere.

Find your local time and enable notifications by visiting the YouTube video below.

Loopysuejmabbott[Deleted User]RaikoWyvern

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

Half hour shout everyone! :)

Monsen
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer

A splendid show, Remy :)

I learned about relative references when drawing rectangles with coordinates, and lots of other stuff I didn't know that I didn't know - as per usual with you.

• I agree - and I loved the way you did the sleepers, then aligned them with the tracks, with occasional missing bits. Thanks again for yet another informative and very helpful video.

And Jack seemed to keep you under good supervision.

• 14 days later
  • I am so far behind with these streams right now - too much reality lately...

Just caught up with the last part of this tonight, after several earlier failed attempts to view it over recent weeks. Fascinating work, as commented above already, and as ever, things would undoubtedly have proceeded swifter and more smoothly without needing to explain it so we could all follow along with what was happening! Or indeed without the late-stage catstractions ?...

[Cats seem to have an especial fascination with live video streams, I've noticed; not just the PF ones either.]

It might be interesting to have a finished mine map like this in the Community Atlas at some point. I don't think we've had a working mine as yet, but with approaching 560 maps there now, I may well be wrong in that. I have some planned silver deposits for some of those Errynor "40" maps, should anyone need a suitable (if still forthcoming) location ⚒️?

LoopysueJimP
  • amerigoVamerigoV Traveler

I am going to use my version of the Silver Mine in a game tonight. The main map is used as an overall exploration map, and specific exported areas for encounters or up close exploration.

Loopysue