Cartographers for Hire

Simon RogersSimon Rogers Traveler Administrator, ProFantasy
If you are available for hire for your cartography work, please post in this thread. Please include a method to contact you, an small example map, a link to any online porfolio or show and tell threads, and any details about the map-making you've done.
In order to participate, you must have started and completed at least one Show and Tell thread here on the forum, and use CC3+, though it doesn't have to be exclusively.

Comments

• edited March 2018
    Presently I am working on a project of maps for WizKids, so depending on what you are interested in and the time it will take will depend if I am available. In any case, feel free to check out some samples on my website www.loreleicartography.com. I have posted many (so may think too many) on the Show and Tell thread, but here is another sample....btw, battlemaps are my thing :)
  • I'm currently working on a commission piece for a novel, and a couple of side projects of my own. I've posted numerous maps here in the show and tell area, and at the Cartographers Guild. I also have a couple of maps in your blog section, commissioned by the Vintyri Project for the release of Bogie's Mapping Objects. I make dungeon maps, battlemaps, overland and regional... and have even done a few village/town maps. I've whispered my email, and a small example is this map I made for my husband's campaign, done to his specifications.
  • edited January 2017
    I have a few projects under my belt and I am interested in doing more comissions. You can view my small gallery at: http://charleswaynerobinson.deviantart.com/

Sincerely,

Charles W. Robinson
    charles.wayne.robinson@gmail.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/charleswrobinsonprofile
  • 6 days later
  • edited October 2016
    I am currently working on a project for a private party. Below is a link of some samples from my personal projects, and what i have posted here in Show and Tell.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vpjgb8569745i51/AABAk9In5i2oJljxcLsW2MhLa?dl=0

Below is sample.

I can be reached at:
    Damon Di Denti
    dryargo@gmail.com
  • I'm looking for a cartographer to do a D&D world for me using CC3. I would be interested in having the coastlines and terrain put it and I will fill in the cities, ruins, and names of places. If anyone is for hire and interested in this project please email me at garygames6@gmail.com and we can discuss the details, such as how long it would take to produce such a map and cost.
  • 2 months later
  • edited February 2018
    I mainly do overland maps but I have done a city or two and a few battlemaps. The city of Mok Torkan below is one of my most recent ones. The battlemap is for an oriental adventures Dungeons and Dragons game I ran a while back, and the Asian themed one was an experiment to learn the mapping style.

I can be reached at:

Tony Crawford
    Crawfordcartography@gmail.com

If you are interested in commissioning me, please put "map commission" in the headline of your e-mail.
  • 8 days later
  • anomiecoalitionanomiecoalition Traveler
    edited January 2017
    I mostly make battle-maps but have done some city and overland maps as well. I have a ton of maps on these forums but my more recent work can be found on my website (DrunkenNerdery.com)

You can contact me at AnomieCoalition@hotmail.com if you would like to talk about a commission (Please put "COMMISSION" in the subject line).
  • 9 months later
  • edited October 2017
    Posted By: LadieStormI'm currently working on a commission piece for a novel, and a couple of side projects of my own. I've posted numerous maps here in the show and tell area, and at the Cartographers Guild. I also have a couple of maps in your blog section, commissioned by the Vintyri Project for the release of Bogie's Mapping Objects. I make dungeon maps, battlemaps, overland and regional... and have even done a few village/town maps. I've whispered my email, and a small example is this map I made for my husband's campaign, done to his specifications.
      Do you still take commisions?