Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorArcwynd
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2020 edited

I have spent one year learning to use CC3+ and I can't believe how much more there is to learn, and how large the mapping community really is. This is my first offer to the community, so, of course I welcome any and all criticism and advice.
    I really had fun with this one. No real rules here, just mixing some styles and placing MANY different symbols for effect. I did this for a GM friend of mine who said, "I want it to be very disorganized!".
    I started with a blueprint of a typical department store and worked from that to create the layout. It isn't much different from a typical clothing store. The STYLE is Dungeon DD3 Color.
    The Gnome Shop - Where you can find anything you want, and lot's that you don't!

High Resolution Image - The Gnome Shop

•  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeMay 21st 2020

Nice. Looking really great.
    • CommentAuthorArcwynd

Thanks so much! I still feel like I am at about 30-40% of where I want to be with CC3+, but every map is a learning experience, especially the ones that start completely from scratch.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Great map :)

Lots of interesting details.
    Very, very, very, very nice map!

Just one question. The cart ends inside the wall of the shop??? =)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Love it!
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Magnificent. GmomeMart
    Very pretty! I recognize most of the symbol sets you used here but where did you get the carpets?
    • CommentAuthorArcwynd
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2020 edited

Thank you so much for the comments! Yes, the cart and (railroad?) end at the shop so the Gnomes can unload and load items into the back of the store (like Wal-mart). :) But I probably should make that back loading door a double-door (larger).
    The carpets are from Dundjinni Archives - BL7 Furniture primarily.
    • CommentAuthorQuayuazue
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2020

Great store ! Love seein the Falcon on the table. My comment was. “ Chewy, we’re home!”
    • CommentAuthorArcwynd
    • CommentTimeMay 23rd 2020

Ha! I'm glad you noticed that, Quayuazue. I have fun placing easter eggs in my maps for my friends to find. They SOMETIMES notice. Glad you did.