Token treasury

I recently bought the token treasury and I love it. On the CC3 site it says there was a second treasury planned. Did that ever happen or are all the tokens that are available already in the set I bought?

Comments

• MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    The second treasure is in development, but it isn't ready yet. There was a preview on the blog.
  • Thanks, I can't wait! Also I tried using the coloring feature on the tokens and now I can't find a way to reset them back to the original default color, so I am losing a lot of detail...How do I get back to the original/default token colors?
    There isn't a default color for these. All of them are varicolor, which means they take on whatever color you have currently set on your status bar.
    Most of them have several variations on what gets colored, so click on the small plus in the upper right of the symbol to expand the collection and see the alternatives.
  • I don't see a plus sign but I believe I have all the options showing. My example is the Bear. When I click on the symbol there is a default dark gray bear with white accents to the fur. I cannot find a color where that exact bear comes out when I lay the symbol on the map. It always comes out with a color overlay that mutes the accents. I'v tried all the color shades that automatically populate. on the side bar when I click on the bear.
    edited May 2020
    Ah, I think I understand what you are seeing. You are comparing the symbol being placed down with the preview at your cursor, right?

When placing varicolor symbols, you will never get the exact image from the cursor. The reason behind this is that for performance reasons, the preview on the cursor is just a quick preview, intended to help you place the symbol accurately, but it is NOT color-correct. What you are seeing is basically the raw image WITHOUT the varicolor mask applied. However, since a color is always applied when placing down the symbol, it will never match that preview exactly.
    For an accurate preview of the colors in any varicolor symbol, you should look at the actual symbol preview in the symbol catalog window, that's accurat since it does show the image properly processed as opposed to the cursor preview which is a simplified preview for performance reasons.

Note that this only applies to varicolor symbols, regular non-varicolor symbols don't have that extra processing step to merge it with a color, so the cursor preview will be correct. You can observe this for yourself if you use the other bear symbol. It has a varicolor background, but the bear image itself is not varicolor, and stays exactly as on the cursor.