Lighting problem when printing

I'm having an issue that I had previously. However, previously I was able to figure it out, and this time I can't lol. A few months ago I made several maps for dungeons. Each map was to be printed out on several pieces of cardstock. The initial problem was that I was printing them straight from CC3/DD3, and although the size was right, no lighting effects were applied. I finally found out I could save them as a PDF and print them with Adobe Acrobat DC, and have the lighting effects. The problem, is now I'm trying it again and can't remember how on Earth I did it before. I'm trying every possible combination. Active sheet, named sheet, everything, fit to page, scaled, 1x1 tile, multiple tiles, yet nothing I do will save the lighting effects on a PDF. Anyone have an idea what I'm doing wrong? The next session is tomorrow, and my players will be reaching this area.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    I think we need the map or at least some screenshots of what is happening. The important thing is to print the whole map to one PDF, and then use Poster-printing function of Adobe Reader to split the map into sections for physical printing.