Problem with FT3 to Wilbur

I am having a problem with exporting from FT3 to Wilbur. I had no problem before.
Here is my FT3 map with FTW

FTW File

Here is the map exported to Wilbur

Wilbur MDR File

Comments

• LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
  • See above.
    And it happens with all my FT3 files. It didn't before.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    You may have some NANs or Outliers.

Outliers are altitude data points that lie way outside the expected altitude range and can be the result of editing - particularly when using the non prescale offset brush tools.

NANs...

Not A Number values are altitude data points that as the name suggests are actually something other than a number.

You get rid of NANs by using Tools->Actions->Normalize Data. Do this just before you export your MDR file.

Outliers...

This is a brief summary of the useful bit on page 11 of the Supplementary Notes to CA155:

"From the Filter menu pick Height Clip… and set the min and max values to -9144 and 9144 respectively. (Wilbur works in meters, not feet, and 9144 m = 30,000 ft)."

This is only good if you are certain that you have stuck within the -30,000 to 30,000 normal range of altitude in an FT3 file. If you have deliberately gone beyond those limits by either boring as deep as you can into the ocean or raising impossibly high mountains, you will need to adjust those input figures accordingly - in meters.