Sving In Wildbur, cannot find file

I purchased the 2019 Annual for the One Day Worldbuilding chapter. Promplty created a test world in FT3. Imported to Wilbur and immediately ran into problems.
First the Tutorial in the Annual seems to have been written for a different version of even the Wilbur that the link leads to, as some of the menu options are not in the Wilbur the link leads to.
Of course, even the tutorials at the bottom of the Wilbur page do not match the options on the Wilbur!
The secong biggest problem, is the one thing I really wanted; Rivers! is not in the Wilbur that the link (or the tutorials on the bottom of the Wilbur page) leads to does not do Rivers as described.
But the biggest problem, is after I save the world in Wilbur, it does not show up in my file when I try to open it from FT3.

Any help with either would be grand. Barring that, does ProFantasy have a refund policy. This is the first time I have been seriously dissappointed by a purchase.

Comments

• jslaytonjslayton Moderator, ProFantasy Mapmaker
    What version of Wilbur are you using (use Help>>About)? The currently-available version of Wilbur should be 1.89.
  • LoopysueLoopysue ProFantasy 🖼️ 39 images Cartographer
    edited April 2020
    Hi rexalan

I'm very sorry to hear the One Day Worldbuilder is giving you such problems.

I am glad that you have asked for assistance, since if there is a serious problem with the annual issue we will do what we can to assist you and I will amend the instructions where necessary.
  • rexalan60rexalan60 Newcomer
    edited April 2020
    I am using Version 1.37. How do I get version 1.89?

And the tutorial mentions a folder with sample worlds, where and how do I find that.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    edited April 2020
    You should find the download link for it at the page the link from the annual documentation leads to:
    http://www.fracterra.com/wilbur.html
    (Scroll down to the 'Download' header)

All the sample worlds are found in the annual folder, @Annual\Issue 155 - The One Day Worldbuilder\FT3 worlds to play with

Edit: I believe you may just be starting the wrong version of Wilbur. Wilbur 1.37 is shipped with FT3, and is found in the FT3 folder. You should not try to run that version, but rather the version you downloaded and installed.
  • rexalan60rexalan60 Newcomer
    edited April 2020
    Okay, we are making progress.
    I found the right Wilbur.
    And I found the Annual 13 folders.

Thank you for your help.

Now, I am back to one of my oringially problems.
    I save in Wilbur, reload in FT3 and get a blank blue map!

I am looking for my hammer as soon as I am done typing!