2-Minute Tabletop map assets

During a discussion about artwork styles with a colleague from outside the PF Forum, the 2-Minute Table Top website came up. When I checked through the numerous items available there, many of which are either $1 or Pay-What-You-Want (from free upwards), I found a number of terrain token sets available as PNGs, which would thus make them suitable for easy conversion to CC3+ symbols. I haven't had time to investigate them all yet, but you can find the sets in the Map Assets section of the site.

There are sets suitable for overland, dungeon and city mapping, however, plus there are other items elsewhere on the site with top-down character and monster counters, along with complete maps, drawings, tile-sets and even a couple of printable 3D card buildings, all intended for fantasy RPG reuse, including in VTTs.

You will need to set up an account to download any of these items, as I don't think the company is on the OneBookShelf sites yet (like DriveThru RPG), but there is also a Patreon for those who prefer that purchase method instead.

At these prices, worth a look!