Some missing CC3 symbols

I am about to map part of my world using the Asian symbols from the CC3 set. A couple appear to be missing the r and w versions. Notably the "Asian Town Walled" and the "Asian Tower 2" Also the "Euro Keep Ruined" is missing these as well. Are they available anywhere?

Comments

• edited May 2009
    talk to tech support I would post up more but that might take a while.

[Moderator Edit: Removed the symbol artwork]
  • jaerdaphjaerdaph Traveler
    Hi Gimderel,

I'm pretty certain that Profantasy doesn't want their PNG artwork symbols posted publicly on the forums for anyone to download whether they have CC3 or not. You might want to delete that and I don't recommend you post any more.

Best,

jaerdaph
  • Does this mean it is only my copy of the symbols that doesn't have these? If its general perhaps a symbol patch is needed. But I'll check with tech support anyway, thanks people.
  • Are the symbols missing or invisible ? ie, are the names displayed in a blank zone ?
    I got something like that a few days ago and it seems it was due to hidden or missing layers/sheets.
  • The symbols just do not show in the catalog at all. I have also checked the actual png files and though the n versions are there the other versions are not so there are no symbols of these types to go in the catalog. It does make me wonder what other symbols in other catalogues this may apply to (though obviously not symbols I have so far used else I would have noticed)
  • RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    These symbol versions are indeed missing from the catalogs and png source files. I'll look into creating and adding them for the next patch.