Scaling Drawing Tools

Hi!
I'm playing around with the drawing tools from Annual 156A. How can I change the default scale on the line draw? The mountains draw larger than I'd like, for instance, but the only way I can figure it out is to rescale and that rescales the whole line. I'd like to set the scale so that when I draw, it's consistent, just different from the default.
Thanks!
Jim

Comments

• RalfRalf Administrator, ProFantasy 🖼️ 18 images Mapmaker
    The Symbols in Area and Symbols Along commands use the default symbol scale. Click Drawing Properties before you use the command and set the default scale to your desired size. You can change it back after using the command if you want to keep the default for manually placed symbols.

Alternatively, you can set the symbol scaling in the Symbols Along settings that the tool uses. For example for the "Terrain Default, Mtn Range" tool, the setting is "CC3MS_Mountains.esc". Choose Draw > Symbols Along... and Load that setting. You can see the symbol scaling at the bottom - it uses a range 60% at the edges to 100% in the center. Apply your desired range of scaling here and save the setting. From then on, the tool will use your settings.
  • 27 days later
  • FlyteachFlyteach Traveler
    Thanks Ralf. You are so helpful and we all appreciate it, even if it takes some time to remember to check back here.