Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43
    • CommentTimeFeb 6th 2020

For those that don't know Watabou has a one click dungeon generator now. I don't know if that is going to get the ProFantasy treatment or not but they are pretty easy to convert just by importing the file and tracing over. There was way to much work in using that method for the cities generator. Here is the link below for those that don't already know.

https://watabou.itch.io/one-page-dungeon
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Thanks !
    • CommentAuthorShessar

This is another great resource. I finally had a chance to poke around on his site and find the mansions and cities in 3d kind of cool too. Great stuff!
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Great for one shot dungeon adventures.

Second one I tried, just refresh the web page, was at a slight angle.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I know this is a bit off topic, but the next update he is working on in the Cities Generator is curved streets.
    • CommentAuthorJimP
    • CommentTimeFeb 7th 2020

Sounds interesting !
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Kevbeck - I saw the dungeon generator a few months ago when I accidentally clicked the main Watabou site, but since dungeon's weren't at the top of my list right then I didn't even look at it.

Good job you did!

Quenten - Curved streets would be a massive improvement. When I started Sanctuary (the city I did with Lorelei) I started with a Watabou city as the rough plan, erased most of the heart of it and redesigned it. The major alterations I did apart from cutting a hole for the harbour were all of them curved streets. I know they aren't very common in medieval cities, which tend to have jiggled roads rather than curved ones, but lets hope the curve option includes a number of parameters, like whether you want the road to be a perfect arc, or just a bit wiggly in the general direction of a curve. That would be really brilliant.
    • CommentAuthorseycyrus

Posted By: QuentenI know this is a bit off topic, but the next update he is working on in the Cities Generator is curved streets.

Will the CC3+ conversion tool be able to handle the curves?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Don't know. Can't see why not