Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorShessar
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2020

I know that the old vector symbols aren't the most popular, but I still love the variety and flair that they provide.
      Basti.JPG
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Nice place. Love it. Maybe not the place I would want to live, but...

The old vector symbols are great. They'll never go out of style in my book. And one thing I love in particular about them is that you can modify them without being an artist.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

There's nothing wrong with vector symbols.

Lovely map, Shessar! :)
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Great looking map !
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Impressive. I must look at this vector style for a truly vector city. No bitmap fills, just solid colours and only vector symbols. You have inspired me.
    • CommentAuthorShessar

Posted By: QuentenImpressive. I must look at this vector style for a truly vector city. No bitmap fills, just solid colours and only vector symbols. You have inspired me.

Oh good! Vector symbols and fills don't cause the same slowdown that pngs do so you should be able to make us a really huge and wonderful city. *Pretty Please? *;D
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

i adore this map. Thank you! Yet another city to get my grubby little non mapping hands on. I've sorta hit a bit of a stall in my mapping. Mostly because I have been crazy busy with my awful job. Also I have so many maps my players have never even come close to playing on that i could have them play on a map a session and it would take a year for them to play through them all, lol! And thirdly, i really have had a bit of a creative block lately..... so poaching some Atlas maps for random cities or towns help :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Lorelei, I am still working on your city - nearly finished all the buildings. But I have to do other maps in between to keep me sane. It takes only about 2-3 hours to go from picking a watabou medium city and finishing it completely. i am trying out a Mediterranean style and a Gothic style using the maps as created per the Watabou annual, which i will post soon. Back to the Fishermen's District - the smelly and raucous part of town. (fishwives arguing galore!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen
    • CommentTimeFeb 3rd 2020

Map added to the atlas. Thanks for a great contribution.

Basti