Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthordaperdepa
    • CommentTimeJan 27th 2020

Okay, I finished my first serious attempt at an isometric dungeon using Perspectives and the beautiful Herman Wielink Isometric Dungeon style. The frame and the text were added in Photoshop, following a tutorial by Pär Lindström. This is The Gauntlet, an underground maze where the Jaguar, legendary Guildmaster of the Lanctonian Thieves' Guild in the D&D Dragonlance setting, tests every prospect member against the rising tide under the Ergothian settlement of Tantyvil. The map is about 1.33 MB, just in case anyone is worried about size. Enjoy!
      The Gauntlet.jpg
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

Love the frame :)

The map is beautiful :D
    • CommentAuthorJimP

Great !
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeJan 28th 2020

Very cool, thanks for sharing! :)
    • CommentAuthorLorelei

Love this!! I just can't seem to get the hang of Perspectives and love when someone does something cool like this!
    • CommentAuthorShessar

Woah! That is fantastic!

Did you do the frame in CC3+ or external software. Love it.
    • CommentAuthordaperdepa

Thank you all for the positive opinions. Shessar, I did the frame in Photoshop but mostly because I already had the styles and settings I wanted for it in the software, following this Pär Lindström tutorial on frames and borders: https://mappingworlds.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/making-a-border-to-your-map/