Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    I'm working through tutorials and such for FT3. Really enjoying my time, thank you Joe for making it!

Trying to import my world into CC3+ by "Save Campaign Cartographer file", choosing coastline only. When I open the resultant file in CC3+, it's blank. Distance measures though... So I'm thinking maybe I just can't see the map for some reason?

Anyone else run into this? I'm fully expecting to learn that I've done something wrong.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2020

Have you tried zoom extents?

Sometimes the map isn't visible because CC3 opens it viewing just the corner of the white border.

If that doesn't help it may be that you have exported the map at a resolution that is too high for the crinkliness of your coastline. You might need to edit the export setting to do it at a lower resolution if that is the case.
    I did try to zoom extents and redraw, but that didn't work. I will try to save it at a lower res.
    It was indeed too much to handle. Zooming into a smaller area or exporting at a lower resolution works well. Thanks Sue!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJan 19th 2020

You're welcome :)