Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2020

Here is my second map in my series of the maps showing what the annuals can produce. This comes from the fantastic looking 13th Age annual. I hope you like it!
      13th Age.jpg
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten
    • CommentTimeJan 14th 2020

This is among my favourite styles, especially for world making, even though i have only done a map with it once. I'll get back to it once my city craze dies down a bit.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeJan 15th 2020

Yes, that is a lovely style, isn't it :)

Nice map, too.

I just wonder what all those towns are called...
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

Nice map. Those two northwestern rivers seem a bit lazy though, didn't bother running all the way to the sea.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Silted rivermouths, due to pestilential high tech industrialization - you know, the type every fantasy world has.
    I'm not familiar with the style, and have never played 13th Age, but this is a lovely map.

Also, and this is such a picky little thing, but my favorite piece is the scale bar on the bit that extends out of the map border. Makes it so much clearer to read!
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43

LOL. I didn't notice that about the rivers in the northwest. I didn't name the towns because it was my intent to put this map on my website for download for anybody that wanted to use it. They could name the towns in whatever way they wanted. I was just trying to make a nice looking somewhat realistic map. :)