Making my own style but in such a way that is Atlas Compatible

Happy Happy end of a horrific year everyone.
I want to make my own 'style' for city maps.
However, I want to do this in a way that is compatible with the Atlas.
These are my ideas so far, and I would greatly appreciate ideas and correction

The Drawing tools are easy - I have already added various tools and edited others in the SS5 style. Can I copy and rename this folder (and ? all files within) of SS5 in the System>Drawing Tools folder.
The fills are also easy - I have already added (and deleted) various fills , using the Blank City Map (image of opening screen below - 2000x1600); and fiddled around with the scale for each fill - is there a way to automate this?
The symbols are not as easy. The various buttons on the city screen are good, and I have a button to access symbols from other sources. Can I make a catalogue for vegetation, street furniture etc, but using the symbols from their present folders, rather than moving them to another. I already know how to make symbol catalogues, but do the symbols have to be moved into a folder in the same directory, as this will make them Atlas incompatible.
Finally, I know how to make a template out of the Blank City Map FCW, but how do I make sure it will use the DTO I have created, as well as the symbol catalogues (mainly vegetation, and street furniture - fountains, wells, statues, benches and tables, etc

Thanks in advance

Comments