Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorFarsightX3
    • CommentTimeDec 25th 2019

I have posted some of my quadrant maps here before, this is the 2nd expansion map. This land is known as Hibernia. I tried to mimic Canada's boreal forests but as you can see I needed to create some creative zones since it's for an mmorpg. What are some of the places seem intriguing to explore?

/Quadriant-Maps/Northern-Mahdran.jpg
    • CommentTimeDec 26th 2019

Any chance I can get some feedback on this? I am about 90% satisfied with this map. I feel like it has decent fluidity for a 'patchy zone' system for an mmorpg. I feel like there is something I could make it better. Any suggestions would be great.
    • CommentAuthormike robel

Where are the roads and towns?

Are the towns are in blue/orange.

I typically don't do roads.

This is for an mmorpg world map. I am not going to mimic WoW's themepark designs :)
    •  
      CommentAuthorMonsen

It looks a bit odd to me that a river originates in a mountain range right next to the ocean, yet runs across the entire landmass to a sea on the other side.

Compared to your other maps, some regions, especially the more arctic ones look a bit empty, as far as more interesting locations go, doesn't seem like there is a good reason to go there at all.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

I think there are a few rivers in India that do this.

How do you highlight foci of interest - certainly the north needs more - perhaps Superman's Fortress of Ice?

Monsen, fair. What would make it more interesting?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuenten

Also the Murray River in Australia - our longest river