Fill Error Again - Fill stopping way before SCREEN

Tonight has not been my night :(. I typed all of this out and missclicked and have to rewrite it all again.

When I draw my Fill for any Fill, it stops way before the SCREEN or edge of the map boarder. It gives that horizontal line. I don't know what is blocking this or what caused this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Please see the snow fill below as an example. As you can see, the white space above is the white space beyond the canvas of the map.

Comments

• Disregard! I found a solution. Essentially what happened was, there were hidden border entities that were small causing the block. Super Weird.
  • MonsenMonsen Administrator 🖼️ 46 images Cartographer
    Yea, any entity on the MAP BORDER layer will act as a border and stop the drawing tools. This works this way because the "real" map border is just an artificial border in the first place, CC3+ maps doesn't really have a fixed size, so the drawing tools will have to look for something to know where to stop, which in CC3+ is defined as entities on the MAP BORDER layer.
  • jslaytonjslayton Moderator, ProFantasy Mapmaker
    To (maybe) clarify Monsen's comment a little: entities on the MAP BORDER layer don't make up the border directly. The minimum box that encloses those entities make up the border, which is why sloping lines or text don't give a complex-looking border, but rather a simple box. A single stray point on the MAP BORDER layer can result in a unexpectedly-sized border.