Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2019

I was wondering since you have done so many textures here for us if you could shed some light on a how to do a snow texture that looks like snow? Thank you for any insights!
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43

Boy now I feel silly! I didn't see the mapping challenge!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

There are probably lots of snow textures in the CSUAC/Dundjinni collections you can get if you check the sticky thread at the top of the forum called "Interesting, Important and Helpful topics - Free Symbols, Resources, Tutorials & More"

If you still can't find one you like there are a few I did years ago on this page here:

https://www.cartographersguild.com/album.php?albumid=4897&page=2

These are jpg files. To use them in CC3 you will need to convert them to png. Are you ok with doing that?
    • CommentAuthorkevbeck43

Yes Loopysue. I know many ways to do that. Thank you!
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue

That's good :)

I hope the 2-3 that are there will be of some use to you, but don't feel you have to use them if they don't go with what you had in mind ;)

There is one that is already a png file - the light snow. I had to leave it as png because of the transparency.

Good luck with it!

(Don't get why you feel silly, but I'll leave that as an interesting thing to muse about as I continue to paste trees...)