Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorsuntzu
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2019 edited

Just to let you all know that there is a new version of crossover (wine) version (19) that allows 32bit applications to install and run , i have tried this on parallels virtual machine running catalina and CC3+ installed and ran fine , i would guess that all the other profantasy software would also be good to go

macos catalina has no support for 32bit applications

Rob
    • CommentAuthorJMunsonII
    • CommentTimeDec 12th 2019

Cool! :D
    On this note, I really really hope it's in the plans Soon™ to release a 64bit version that takes better advantage of modern CPUs / memory. It legitimately was slower on Windows 10 than Linux+Wine.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeFeb 26th 2020

If it's of any interest here, slaapliedje, a 64-bit version has been *mentioned* in passing by individuals associated with the PF Team over on the FB Group page in the past - sometimes in the same sentence as "CC4". There's been no actual official announcement about it, but if its true it could be why the team have been relatively quiet just lately. A total rewrite of the app is a humungous task.
    • CommentAuthorcaveCrawler
    • CommentTimeFeb 29th 2020 edited

Posted By: LoopysueIf it's of any interest here, slaapliedje, a 64-bit version has been *mentioned* in passing by individuals associated with the PF Team over on the FB Group page in the past - sometimes in the same sentence as "CC4". There's been no actual official announcement about it, but if its true it could be why the team have been relatively quiet just lately. A total rewrite of the app is a humungous task.

I wonder what would happen to all of our add-ons...