Not signed in (Sign In)

Vanilla 1.1.4 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Welcome Guest!
Want to take part in these discussions? If you have an account, sign in now.
If you don't have an account, apply for one now.
    • CommentAuthorblckassn
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2019

I recently moved all my files to network storage and removed the drive on my computer that used to have the CC3+ software. Now when I startup the CC3PlusSetup application it gives me an error saying Invalid Drive.

What can I do to try and fix this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorRalf
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2019

Hi! Your Windows setup cache still points to the old location, that's why you're getting that error. I'll send you an alternative setup file that should fix this problem.
    • CommentAuthorblckassn
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2019

Everything looks good now, thank you!
    • CommentAuthorblckassn
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2019 edited

Looks like I spoke too soon, i'm getting the same issue with trying to update. I open CC3+ and it tells me a new version is available, but when i tried to download and install the new version it gave me the same error of invalid drive.

Also, I don't have access to my other programs such as city designer, dungeon designer, symbol sets etc.
    • CommentAuthorblckassn
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2019

Since I need a quick solution I decided to just go into the registry and remove the keys and reinstall the products. It'll take a bit but everything will be working again tonight.
    • CommentAuthorLoopysue
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2019

It is unfortunate that you weren't able to wait a bit. It's currently about 5 am where Ralf lives.

I hope what you are doing is successful :)
    • CommentAuthorblckassn
    • CommentTimeDec 4th 2019 edited

It's only my fault, I need to work on something due Saturday so I don't have a lot of time to work on it. Still working on trying to get everything cleared out, taking a bit longer than i thought it would.
    • CommentAuthorblckassn
    • CommentTimeDec 5th 2019

Forgot to update, I was able to finally get everything cleared and started installing. I made sure all folders were removed and used Auslogics Registry Cleaner to clear any keys that were giving me issues. I was using CCleaner and apparently the registry cleaner on it didn't work very well.

I've only installed CC3+ and CD3, but both of those appear to be working now.